Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.55 Quotes

Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao
There's this dude who is like 42, new to BJJ close to 300 lbs (Just a huge lad, not really even grossly fat) we were rolling and I grabbed a cross collar choke, he's like "Jesus you've got a serious fucking grip", i was like "Well, yeah, i practice for hours every night"

He looks at me, deadass and is like:
"Really?! What kind of workouts are you doing?"

<{chips}>

Looooool

legit lost

i'd congratulate you if you didn't accuse me of having noodle arms

i'd congratulate you if you didn't accuse me of having noodle arms

never did!

I said you looked sexy in your weigh in pic

But yeah, I'm looking forward to actually eating properly and getting GAINZ.

I had no muscle definition in the first arm pic I posted in here

@Tules elbow cropped out
zYJjyjC.jpg

never did!

I said you looked sexy in your weigh in pic

But yeah, I'm looking forward to actually eating properly and getting GAINZ.

I had no muscle definition in the first arm pic I posted in here
deep srs, i like the progress m8, keep it up.
I couldn't give a fuck less about my arms tho

webcam. what a fucking year is this
We're here on a friday evening (For you losers) arguing about COD and slang on a karate forum where some fat nerd is asking some somali kid for validation. Im going to guess about 2009.

We're here on a friday evening (For you losers) arguing about COD and slang on a karate forum where some fat nerd is asking some somali kid for validation. Im going to guess about 2009.
in that case:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If any of you non-americans ever wondered what @Sexy 's hometown looks like

typical american man u fan upbringing

Mentor (/ˈmɛntər/ MEN-tər) is a city in Lake County, Ohio, United States. Mentor was first settled in 1797. The population was 47,159 at the 2010 census. In July 2010, CNNMoney.com ranked Mentor 37th in a list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America.[7]

In 1876 James A. Garfield purchased a home in Mentor, from which he conducted the first successful front porch campaign for the presidency. Garfield coined the term "Mentorite" when referring to a native of Mentor.[citation needed] That house is now maintained as the James A. Garfield National Historic Site. The city is home to Headlands Beach State Park, the longest public swimming beach in Ohio. The city is a major center of retail stores, ranking sixth-largest in Ohio as of 2012,[8] and restaurants, ranking seventh-largest in the state as of 2012.[9] US 20 (Mentor Avenue) is the major retail center, which includes the Great Lakes Mall, with additional shopping and strip malls found along most major roads. Convenient Food Mart is based in Mentor. Major products include medical related, polymers, plastics, electric boards and other peripherals that generally serve the computer and automation industries. Two major railroads pass through the city, CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern.

Mentor's school system consists of nine elementary schools, three middle schools, and Mentor High School. Like many school systems in Ohio, Mentor Schools suffered a financial crisis in the early 2000s, but passed a large levy and is now largely on solid footing.[10] It is one of the fastest Ohio school systems ever to emerge from fiscal emergency.[11] The financial difficulties were due in part to years of accounting fraud.[12][not in citation given]

City government is based on a city manager executive appointed by city council. The city encourages development of light industry, which is reflected in its diverse economy and very low property taxes.

Many bike paths have been built in Mentor in recent years.[13]

The pronunciation of the city's name is a shibboleth, with some residents pronouncing it as "men-ner" and outsiders using the more conventional "men-tore", while in the media and among most residents, "men-ter" is prominent.[14][15] The city's slogan, "It's better in Mentor," reflects this fact.

Mentor is named after the Greek figure Mentor, in keeping with the Connecticut Western Reserve settlers' tradition, as well as that of most other Americans at the time, of celebrating aspects of Greek classicism (nearby Solon, Macedonia, Euclid, and Akron also were named using that principle).[16]

Never heard of it
sounds boring as fuck tbh

Mentor (/ˈmɛntər/ MEN-tər) is a city in Lake County, Ohio, United States. Mentor was first settled in 1797. The population was 47,159 at the 2010 census. In July 2010, CNNMoney.com ranked Mentor 37th in a list of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America.[7]

In 1876 James A. Garfield purchased a home in Mentor, from which he conducted the first successful front porch campaign for the presidency. Garfield coined the term "Mentorite" when referring to a native of Mentor.[citation needed] That house is now maintained as the James A. Garfield National Historic Site. The city is home to Headlands Beach State Park, the longest public swimming beach in Ohio. The city is a major center of retail stores, ranking sixth-largest in Ohio as of 2012,[8] and restaurants, ranking seventh-largest in the state as of 2012.[9] US 20 (Mentor Avenue) is the major retail center, which includes the Great Lakes Mall, with additional shopping and strip malls found along most major roads. Convenient Food Mart is based in Mentor. Major products include medical related, polymers, plastics, electric boards and other peripherals that generally serve the computer and automation industries. Two major railroads pass through the city, CSX Transportation and Norfolk Southern.

Mentor's school system consists of nine elementary schools, three middle schools, and Mentor High School. Like many school systems in Ohio, Mentor Schools suffered a financial crisis in the early 2000s, but passed a large levy and is now largely on solid footing.[10] It is one of the fastest Ohio school systems ever to emerge from fiscal emergency.[11] The financial difficulties were due in part to years of accounting fraud.[12][not in citation given]

City government is based on a city manager executive appointed by city council. The city encourages development of light industry, which is reflected in its diverse economy and very low property taxes.

Many bike paths have been built in Mentor in recent years.[13]

The pronunciation of the city's name is a shibboleth, with some residents pronouncing it as "men-ner" and outsiders using the more conventional "men-tore", while in the media and among most residents, "men-ter" is prominent.[14][15] The city's slogan, "It's better in Mentor," reflects this fact.

Mentor is named after the Greek figure Mentor, in keeping with the Connecticut Western Reserve settlers' tradition, as well as that of most other Americans at the time, of celebrating aspects of Greek classicism (nearby Solon, Macedonia, Euclid, and Akron also were named using that principle).[16]
oh.

im gonna go to my mums place from like the 21st to 26th or 27

gonna eat like a FATSO for like 4-5 days
The whole of december has been a joy in our home. Got good stuff laying around constantly. Have gained 2kg thus far and leaving for Deutschland on Tuesday <Prem973>
3kg gain looms.

The whole of december has been a joy in our home. Got good stuff laying around constantly. Have gained 2kg thus far and leaving for Deutschland on Tuesday <Prem973>
3kg gain looms.

I discovered the wonders of the half peanut half hazlenut pack of M&Ms. Munched off the whole pack in 10 minutes. Got home made jerk sausage rolls downstairs that are going to get inhaled too.

@Clear Winner @UltimateVictory @El Che @xtramob

Eminem, N.E.R.D, G-Eazy, Boosie Badazz, Brockhampton, Jeezy all dropped new albums today.

too-much.gif
Em album is a weed plate. Dre has a recycle bin of beats and we get a pop album with a robotic flow mixed in with screeching. He could put Yelawolf, Westside Gunn 50 Cent Nas anybody he wanted and we get Pink and that. Alone and Castle are pretty good.

Compton rapper AD.

@Tobago Jones @UltimateVictory @EOW @DangDaGawd @El Che

"it's like Sharia law on my cherie amore/
how much hypocrisy could people possibly ignore?"

JEEEEZOSSSS!

Bars!
@Tobago Jones @UltimateVictory

Tune's aiiight, but I slept on the video when it dropped.

I didn't catch this one.
6j5dl_s-200x150.gif

Better than his Fire in the booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back