Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
loved hearing the

'What's your name'

after I rekt them

And me being like

you don't need to know my name, if you phone to complain about me to my manager, you tell them the day and time and they'll deal with it. FASS.

like i stopped giving a fuck anymore hahaa

My stakeholder just sent me an email saying some cunt in finance has been chasing me “everyday” for me to raise a P.O.. not everyday and also I’ve repeatedly asked for guidance on who the approvers are and no one knows fuck all

let them know then innit

make sure you emphasise it aint everyday lool

let them know then innit

make sure you emphasise it aint everyday lool
i just told him it's frustrating and the process isnt clear. told one thing and then another every day.

theres no structure ffs

are they really my best friends if they don't let me?

I only have 2 friends now anyway lol
Once you get a gf someday i get back to you if you are okay with them sleeping with your gf.

i just told him it's frustrating and the process isnt clear. told one thing and then another every day.

theres no structure ffs

don't let them break you

just noticed hes sat behind me

gonna go up to him and be like "i know we've been introduced before, but just to reiterate my name is stacey"

PRICK

brb

@Rawex some girl who likes me, but I don't like her, was like to me 'I love your PVRIS shirt'

Bear in mind, I was like to her 'I'm seeing PVRIS tonight' and she was like 'I've never heard of them' a few days before

lmao

gonna go up to him and be like "i know we've been introduced before, but just to reiterate my name is stacey"

PRICK

brb

LOL

yessssssss!! :D

PRICK

brb
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back