Premier League 2018-19 v48: Blockeys January transfer target edition

Who finishes in Top 4

• City ... Pool ... Chelsea ... Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A proper injury. Not like those that the other Utd players have.

Holly-Daze Coffey.
surferinnen.jpg

goat genetics

If we win this season and tank next season, I'll ask that this post is deleted.

But it is a fact that klopp is more than willing to be patient with new talent.
But if our new mid-fielders aren't ready by January, I think we will have some problems. Big problems

To varying degrees you could say this is true of Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Not that they are playing badly at all, just that they all seem to be consistently grinding out wins in those 55/45 games.

City still look way ahead of anyone, but fact is they haven't really pulled away massively.

I think you can say it more about Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs, but Liverpool are a cut above at the moment and have much more depth too.

You dont believe the title is a three horse race?

City are an attacking juggernaut. Defensively, they are beatable. I concede that Spurs would need a full strength starting XI to test their chin.

Couldn't fit a Rizla ciggie paper between the difference of Pool & City at Anfield.

City are anihilating any team that isn't a top 4 contender. 'Pool are still making them fairly close. When that Xmas schedule kicks in, I reckon Man City will start to break away.

City are anihilating any team that isn't a top 4 contender. 'Pool are still making them fairly close. When that Xmas schedule kicks in, I reckon Man City will start to break away.
Or in January when Salah, Sane, Keita and Matip go to play in Cup of Nations.
Hmm wait, just checked and they moved the tournament to begin June 15?

Or in January when Salah, Sane, Keita and Matip go to play in Cup of Nations.
Hmm wait, just checked and they moved the tournament to begin June 15?

Yeah bro. They changed it as it was getting in the way of the football of the Euro overlords.

Yeah bro. They changed it as it was getting in the way of the football of the Euro overlords.
It's really a lose/lose for black players in the national team with the winter schedule tbh.

Pep is 6mths ahead of Klopp with tweaking tactics to break down low blocks. Klopp had to prioritize getting a VVD in to plug DEF hole(only conceded 5 gls this season).

Klopp losing Ox to injury hurt his chances of bridging the 3 metronome gap in quality City have. While getting Fabinho & Keita prem ready.

Lallana needs upgrading too.

Messi's contract pretty much is going to have it like that for a while.
When he's done in a few and Coutinho and Dembele fuck off somewhere else, our wages will be hilaroiusly low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back