Premier League 2018-19 v48: Blockeys January transfer target edition

Who finishes in Top 4

• City ... Pool ... Chelsea ... Utd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Roman slipping bonuses under the table on his yacht or something? Shocked to see Chelsea that low. Thought there would be more people on silly money there.
Where are they as far as revenue income are concerned?

Small stadium. Aren't a global outfit.

Pep is 6mths ahead of Klopp with tweaking tactics to break down low blocks. Klopp had to prioritize getting a VVD in to plug DEF hole(only conceded 5 gls this season).

Klopp losing Ox to injury hurt his chances of bridging the 3 metronome gap in quality City have. While getting Fabinho & Keita prem ready.

Lallana needs upgrading too.

So.............. You're finally admitting that Ox is a better player than Adama?

@Da Speeit I won!!

w1IlmWy.gif

Klopp didnt rate Ox as a winger neither.

Keep the L

Any position on the pitch Ox is better than Adama and I've already posted multiple times going back years where I've said Ox should have been played centrally. Wenger holds the L, not me, bro.

Any position on the pitch Ox is better than Adama and I've already posted multiple times going back years where I've said Ox should have been played centrally. Wenger holds the L, not me, bro.
Street lamps are on.

Go to sleep, Ty.

65f94637-673a-46ea-a0b2-fedf9ec90b2a.jpg

Or in January when Salah, Sane, Keita and Matip go to play in Cup of Nations.
Hmm wait, just checked and they moved the tournament to begin June 15?
I thought they changed it because it got in the way of league play

Chadli helped Belgium beat England twice & played a big part in getting them to a 3rd place finish in World Cup.

Keep necro-searching the sherdog archives tho. And mebbe you can let us know how your Nigerian bredren did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back