Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank23 @Minotauro Rex They're disrespecting our slag
14dallas.1.190.jpg

Das my slag!

Tojo, my muhfuckin' man! He's so slept on. Wasn't a big fan of the last album, but his first 3 are all dope.
It's been a while since I heard his last album, I remember I was disappointed with it though.

Damn I'm annoyed, just saw that Nations League is on again. Fuck me. Hate that semi serious shit.

Injured? Busy?
Its going alright, get smashed most days but thats the progression innit?

Won gold at Grappling Industries coupla months ago, felt good. Getting ready early for Pan Ams in march @Chules
Was too busy breh

Precisely man. All bout the progression

My g! :D

Was too busy breh

Precisely man. All bout the progression

My g! :D
coach is only giving stripes out on Friday nights and I can never make nights but train every morning, so he's half trolling me and striping up everyone else even thought i train more, am winning comps, etc. and it works that reptilian part of my brain to train even harder, but also, it's like "Well if you know you're good why do you need a piece of tape on your belt to prove it?" Getting surgical with footlocks.

Ah that sucks, it's almost...i don't want to say...BETTER...when you're injured or sick bc you're like "Eh i WANT to train I just can't". When you're busy with work or personal shit you're like "I could be training rn instead'uh' this ol' bullshit" <{chips}>

@frenz @Chules
Krispy Kremes IN
Almost had to ditch them attendant wasn't listening to me about my card.

"Is it a chip?"
Yeah, but my bank disabled theirs, I'll just swipe.
"It LITERALLY (she says) won't work if you swipe"
I bet it will
"Insert the chip for me real quick"
*Doesn't work*
"Again"
*Doesn't work*
"One more time"
*Doesn't work*
"Alright we can trrrryyyyy to swipe it"
*swipe*
*Long silence*
Would you like a receipt, Sir?

DON'T GET BETWEEN ME AND MY DONUTS CUUUNNNNTTT

Damn I'm annoyed, just saw that Nations League is on again. Fuck me. Hate that semi serious shit.
It's a joke. Why do I feel like INT Breaks are happening more often?

Why can't Dembele get his shit together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back