Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It definitely pushes the "suspend your disbelief" rhetoric, to it's limit.

Remember one episode Michael drove his car into a lake because his GPS told him to.......

12 episodes v 200 episodes. 2 writers v 25 writers. Not really surprising the US version fluctuates a lot more.
Thats the problem with network tv comedy shows here. They all start out with the goal of lasting 7 seasons to hit that filthy broadcast syndication lucre

OkoBr.gif

Trying to watch the American Office but the main guy is so unlikeable. I can't laugh I just want to punch him in the face so much.
There’s a chef i work with now just like him. By the second season he’s wayyyy more likeable

Luka Modric wins Goal’s player of the year.
Well deserved!

hi guys, all good ?

@frenz how are you ? just curious, can you tell me what your job actually is ? im asking cause you spend all day in the internet so you obviously have time for that, and you live in London so you are also obviously well paid, so, can you tell me ?
im asking cause my sister works twice as hard as you and earns probably half of what you do, so i was thinking you could help me out by helping her...

can you tell, please?

hi guys, all good ?

@frenz how are you ? just curious, can you tell me what your job actually is ? im asking cause you spend all day in the internet so you obviously have time for that, and you live in London so you are also obviously well paid, so, can you tell me ?
im asking cause my sister works twice as hard as you and earns probably half of what you do, so i was thinking you could help me out by helping her...

can you tell, please?
Damn. Is this foreplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back