• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing @Chules extra hard today. Must be the int break

03395018_l.jpg
best-high-protein-foods-for-weight-loss-1.jpg
1817784_bbdb12a152.jpg

hi guys, all good ?

@frenz how are you ? just curious, can you tell me what your job actually is ? im asking cause you spend all day in the internet so you obviously have time for that, and you live in London so you are also obviously well paid, so, can you tell me ?
im asking cause my sister works twice as hard as you and earns probably half of what you do, so i was thinking you could help me out by helping her...

can you tell, please?
she can sherdog all day, because she works nightshift {<diva}

zQ5HTf0.jpg

Never you weird fuck

Would definitely drink a few vodkas with @Rawex

You can't escape the sliding of the truth to yourself Mr WEO. You will taste your destiny, and a glass of red wine is what is necessary to awaken the transcendent abstraction of your tight body....

You can't escape the sliding of the truth to yourself Mr WEO. You will taste your destiny, and a glass of red wine is what is necessary to awaken the transcendent abstraction of your tight body....

You have the wine just leave me the bottle

<Bottle.gif>

You have the wine just leave me the bottle

<Bottle.gif>

We will all drink till the night contents us as we saturate our moist esophagus with the divine sweet fluids....

Are you ready to awaken towards The Nexus my beautifully tight flesh?

hi guys, all good ?

@frenz how are you ? just curious, can you tell me what your job actually is ? im asking cause you spend all day in the internet so you obviously have time for that, and you live in London so you are also obviously well paid, so, can you tell me ?
im asking cause my sister works twice as hard as you and earns probably half of what you do, so i was thinking you could help me out by helping her...

can you tell, please?
<SelenaWow>

hi guys, all good ?

can you tell, please?
have a brain

fuck off

jesus christ what a cunt.

i tell you what, i'll take your sister out, on my own card, not my corporate card and i'll explain to her what having her a brother like you does for her

hint:

absolutely fucking nothing you bum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back