Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My life lately

hK6AY5R_d.jpg

@Chules

I think this is the longest we've gone without seeing @Chules.

- How many episodes of Shuce have I missed?
- How many gym selfies?
- What has he been eating?
- What are his protein levels like?
- @UVee 's gone too, was he a Chules alt?

So many questions

tenor.gif

- How many gym selfies?

So many questions

tenor.gif
I enjoyed his eccentricities. Whenever he went on a stretch of emo apathy shit-posting i just scrolled past til he found a seam of light again. The kids humour owed something to every one of us in here but was still somehow uniquely his own.

He needs to come back soon. He's missed.

I enjoyed his eccentricities. Whenever he went on a stretch of emo apathy shit-posting i just scrolled past til he found a seam of light again. The kids humour owed something to every one of us in here but was still somehow uniquely his own.

In honor of the lad

Pretty much how I feel about it. H's a funny fucker. I'd skip certain bits he'd talk about (mostly music, gym and Arsenal hating) but he'd tag me in shit I'm interested in and in general be funny.

Anyone know if he's alive and well at least?

@Nowhere Fast ? @Carl Drogo ?

Pretty much how I feel about it. H's a funny fucker. I'd skip certain bits he'd talk about (mostly music, gym and Arsenal hating) but he'd tag me in shit I'm interested in and in general be funny.
We were all having fun creating our own Frankenstein then Con stepped in, went too far & fucked it all up

Poor lad had only just recovered from the verbal lobotomy daspy gave him mth before

@Clear Winner Got a funny clip for you to watch from yesterdays United Stand. Flex & Rants going in on Lukaku's dead bars. Funny as fuck to me so you'll prolly love it as well.

I'll go fetch & timestamp it

- How many gym selfies?

So many questions

tenor.gif

a friend in need is a friend indeed, hope this can help you cope, in some small way, until the prodigal son returns.

fcxtpHK.jpg

Green Flash :D

DAT protein

OpqpeNO.jpg

Gym Selfie

Fj18AJg.jpg

top chunes

<{vega}>
@Chules, where are you ? i can't keep this up very long, struggling to find pics of top shoes like Adidas Kick or Tango Bogota

@Clear WinnerHere it is ...

"Stop it with leaking your dead bars. Dead karaoke. You're not gonna get on James Corden's carpool, blud." "Car park more likely"

1st touch jokes lmao

15:47 - 19:00

#keepthisfredtulesfree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back