Premier League 2018-19 v55 God Bless Jose Felix Mourinho Edition

Final > Does Maureen get #SackedByXmas poll:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Get Paco and Sancho on ffs. And Guerrero.
Yeah Paco, Hakimi, Rapha, Sancho

3 out of those 4 have to come on as soon as possible. Those are the games you potentially piss away the title with. Why rest everyone when the fucking winter break starts Saturday?

Yeah Paco, Hakimi, Rapha, Sancho

3 out of those 4 have to come on as soon as possible. Those are the games you potentially piss away the title with. Why rest everyone when the fucking winter break starts Saturday?
<{Joewithit}>

Where is this lie that "The Board didn't spend what Mourinnho wanted"
WHAT
He bought two CBs...they've played shit under him and were close to elite level before they were with him with less talent (arguable for EB). I don't know why i'm asking, because I know that Shrew Cuck, Gary Neville, started this.

Imagine your EMPLOYEE asking for 80 million bucks to get a job done then two years later asking for 100 million to fix the 80 million job he fucked up.

hahaha
HAHAHAHA

I'm not one to criticize Mou much, quite like him, but jesus fucking christ this idea that is just being parroted is hilarious.

Imagine you EMPLOYEE asking for 80 million bucks to get a job done then two years later asking for 100 million to fix the 80 million job he fucked up.

hahaha
HAHAHAHA
<FutbolThink>

Yeah Schmelzer is done. Doing nothing right at all, nothing.

Last edited:
It's one of those days @Deffid
That is 100% on Favre, ridiculous 11 considering the opponent.

Schmelzer wasn't that good in his prime, now he is straight up garbage. Not even second league material.

Damn really thought Leicester had that

FFS

United had to fire Jose just before we play them on the weekend!!!!

was looking forward to 3 points, now we're gonna get smashed

FFS

United had to fire Jose just before we play them on the weekend!!!!

was looking forward to 3 points, now we're gonna get smashed
<FutbolThink>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back