Premier League 2018-19 v55 God Bless Jose Felix Mourinho Edition

Final > Does Maureen get #SackedByXmas poll:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really are beating midtable bus parking teams with ease this season, which is good to see ;)

We really are beating midtable bus parking teams with ease this season, which is good to see ;)
surrey cunts mad cuz LFC is yoked

giphy.gif

At the same point last season you were 7pts behind Utd.

26pts differential is a massive swing

Your thoughts?
Loved your commentary on the man u game btw lol i was watching on my phone and couldnt post but man what a lul-fest. It Hendo had fired that dagger in at the last gap i would gave cried laughing

Yeah, they have quite a few interesting players, their best three strikers (Rebic, Jovic, Haller) are pretty damn good. Gacinovic has also a lot of potential.

And yes, sooner or later we're going bankrupt. It's only a matter of time imo.

damn bro
well, if you want another different type of football team who is on the ascent start supporting hte Cleveland Browns. They'll fill you with a ton of anguish.

seriously. Remember when he was the future of the sport?
Yea, I remember he beat Mousasi and was undefeated and everyone was saying how he was the next great thing. Then Feijao worked him and he has been inconsistent ever since. His chin never did him any favors either.

@Da Speeit

Not bad for the fif best player in the world. If he keeps it up maybe he'll make top 4 next season.

How's life dasp?
Good m8. Going through some shit but it aint nothing a little time don't fix.
Some possible good news on the horizon, we'll see. But otherwise, good training, good work, people i love and Real Madrid getting cucked. Can't complain. Except about my Denver Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back