Premier League Thread 2017/18 v100: Democratic Elections Special Edition - Concrete´s new nickname

Concrete´s new nickname

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumscrete in the poll made me laugh

Back in the 90's they used to have these weird scratch card bus passes.

buspass.jpg

When I was a lil lad, we used to get creative with it. For a couple goes you could hold it covering the scratched off bit, then you'd break out the prit stick and cut little bits out and cover it. Wouldn't always work, but when it did, that's a pack of crisps and a drink worth of saved fare, fam!

One time, my mate's bus pass was so battered and forged that the bus driver just let him go free because he found it so funny.

@frenzy @Tobago Jones

Just found out that two of my mates at work like Anime too. They gave me the classic "I can't believe you're into anime" chat.

Had to tell them that Anime has always been popular in black London communities. Interesting conversation about it and black culture (especially hip hop) making for strange bedfellows.

Also:

Michal-B-Jordan-Anime-Fan.jpg
I’m about to go see black panther for the second time gonna be litttt

I'm sure @Tules can probably come up with some pvirus related nickname that he'd hate even more.
<LatsRickStory>

nah he secretly likes her!

speaking of that, I was watching a old pvirus video again today

This is the first official music video she's ever done, made in 2012:

Foetus Lynn imo. Form is temporary, baeness is permanent.

tumblr_no830gIKME1r2d73vo1_r1_500.gif

look how fucking hot she is.

Forgot to turn my fan on the whole day

FML

im sat here like it's so hot

and i didnt turn it on

ffs

@Chris Partlow

The ultimate mismatch: French Cup final will pit PSG against third division minnows Les Herbiers... that's £470m v £1.7m budgets, 48,000 v 5,000 stadiums and populations of 2.2M v 16,000!

It is a true coming together of the haves and have-nots of modern football. This year's French Cup final will be contested between the mega-rich behemoth of Paris Saint-Germain and the third division minnows of Les Herbiers. While Les Herbiers are far from the first lower league side to reach the French showpiece, nobody has ever come up against opponents with such mighty resources as PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back