Premier League Thread 2017/18 v102: Quick Ting Edition

What would you rather do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but still, i'd bend over backwards for her like i did lol

nah it was a revision class so it wasn't that big of a deal lol

....next week you'll be smoking a marijuana cigarette with her. Then she'll ask you to steal the latest N*SYNC compact disc from Our Price for her. After that, who knows?

@UltimateVictory

Agender bestie is turning into a rebel, she's missed another morning class

So I leave and i text her after getting my phone from my locker, you're not allowed them in, and she was like I'll still turn up to the afternoon one

so I was like to her, should I try and go back and sign you in (the sign in sheet is right at the front as you go in), with the main tutor walking around and shit.

she goes, if you're able to!

so I had to sneak back in the room, pretend I was doing shit waiting for the tutor to go and I signed her in lmao

she went "WHAT A PAL!" afterwards
She needs to get her arse in gear

....next week you'll be smoking a marijuana cigarette with her. Then she'll ask you to steal the latest N*SYNC compact disc from Our Price for her. After that, who knows?

lol i'm attached to her as a friend!

i'm trying to make her a Pvris fan but it's proving to be difficult. She likes them in passing

She needs to get her arse in gear

first week back innit

she's always there usually lol

Potential kits for next season. If these are the actual kits, I might have to get that blue one. Looks noice.

Away-Kit-2018-19-1.jpg

Home-Kit-2018-19-1.jpg

@Concrete @frenzy @DangDaGawd @wang xiangzhai @Mga223 @LilMountain @Tules @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Rebelfett

Completely agree. Not all CL wins are equal.

Would obviously be a massive achievement for them if they won, but it wouldn't automatically promote them to best side in Europe.

Like City winning the PREM, let's see if they can parlay it into 3-4 years of success before our panties get too moist.
Agree.

Difference is city did the dirty on most teams so really.... Going to be hard to see someone stop them next year.

Wenger needs to become a poet or. Something.

Good luck today Gooner fans. Should be a cracker. I hope it is a fun exciting competitive match. I think it will be. Too bad @Edwin was still around :(

thought i lost my book for the next class

room is a fucking tip after looking for it

found it but everything is a mess

could cry

fml

@Rawex clean my room pls

these people are always 100% spot on with their leaks usually

I'll allow it

Gonna get the next adidas one, home as I need a home shirt badly lol

I'm the opposite. I haven't bought an away kit since this:
arsenal-2004-05-nike-away-lauren-match-worn-shirt.jpg

My old 5 aside team played in red, so I went on a home kit wave

I'm the opposite. I haven't bought an away kit since this:
arsenal-2004-05-nike-away-lauren-match-worn-shirt.jpg

My old 5 aside team played in red, so I went on a home kit wave

damn that was ages ago! I have the home with Pires 7 on the back of that! :D

the black/pink one right now is my favourite shirt that I've had in recent years.

Haven't bought a home shirt in like 5 years!

Just woke up. Does anyone know if Michael Bradley's penalty has landed yet

Wearing my 100 anniversary Henry Kit today. Even arranged a fake rendez-vous with my Physio to haveoff this afternoon and watch the game

I never take my sick days usually!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back