Premier League Thread 2017/18 v102: Quick Ting Edition

What would you rather do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE TURN WEMBLEY INTO A MOSQUE MR KHAN!!!

YES!!!

Sergio Ramos believes his Spain team-mate Andres Iniesta could have won at least one Ballon d'Or.

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta would have two Ballons d'Or if he was named Andresinho, according to Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos.

Iniesta, 33, is expected to announce he will leave Barca at the end of the season after 16 trophy-laden campaigns with the LaLiga giants.

But the superstar midfielder is set to finish his career without a coveted Ballon d'Or, despite top-three finishes in 2010 and 2012.

Ramos believes Iniesta was unfortunate not to win the individual honour at least once.

"If Andres was called Andresinho, he would have two Ballons d'Or," he said after Madrid's 2-1 win over Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final on Wednesday.

Spain international Iniesta has won eight LaLiga titles and four Champions League crowns at the club, while he helped his nation to the 2010 World Cup and two European Championships.

Ramos should STFU

Snoop by cardio

<GinJuice>

Snoop had cardio?
giphy.gif

City wasn't a huge win?
And to top that off, look at HOW we have dismantled Porto, Man C and Roma (thus far). Fucking incredible but sure you "don't want to shit on Liverpool".

Kanye aint ready for these hands

giphy.gif

Or these A level takedowns

4qfqZi.gif

Let me put it this way..... There's a reason you can't find any pics or videos Kanye throwing a punch. The destructive force of it would reshape this whole world.

Suggesting some scrawny pot head can hand with a god like Kanye?

TZY.gif

Kanye adding yeezy's to the next tan dockers, white polo & MAGA cap tiki torch tour?

Crazy album roll out

One of the things that pisses me off about Scotland is the anti-English sentiment during world cups. People who don't like/watch football all come together and cheer for England to lose. It's proper pathetic.

I cheer for all the home nations in a tournament. I don't get it.

All a product of Braveheart and having a shit football team.

Its not just Scotland, its the whole World.

English footy fans are a bunch of ignorant, feral, mongs.

At least the Scottish own up to being a nation of worthless wankers.

Never seen any of it anywhere else. I suppose if I travelled to Europe with a group of lads, attitudes might differ slightly. Most people are more concerned with their own team- There's the problem. Scotland barely has one.

Wut?

England are loved by most white Americans. A vocal minority make fun but I think a good number of them identify with them. They're not especially hated in South America, either. Aside from Argentina, they're seen as just another European team.

I think most of the England hate comes from other Europeans. They get to experience English fans' cuntiness.

Never seen any of it anywhere else. I suppose if I travelled to Europe with a group of lads, attitudes might differ slightly. Most people are more concerned with their own team- There's the problem. Scotland barely has one.
Do you not read the non-english posters ITT?

Its rife. Worldwide.

Andros Townsend got better advertising deals after getting one England cap than Irish legend Robbie Keane had for playing over 100 times & being their NT's top scorer.

Only the Brazilian players can match or better the English players for making bank. Them because every fan in world wants to enjoy watching them play ... Us because every fan in world wants to enjoy laugh at us deluded cunts falling flat on our faces again.

All eyes on Brazil & England. No other Country comes close.

Do you not read the non-english posters ITT?

Its rife. Worldwide.

Andy Townsend got better advertising deals after getting one England cap than Irish legend Robbie Keane had for playing over 100 times & being their NT's top scorer.

Only the Brazilian players can match or better the English players for making bank. Them because every fan in world wants to enjoy watching them play ... Us because every fan in world wants to enjoy laugh at us deluded cunts falling flat on our faces again.

All eyes on Brazil & England. No other Country comes close.

Fair enough. I was talking about the situation in Scotland originally. That isn't because of our players' wages or the behaviour of our fans abroad. It's just bitterness, and it happens every time. My pal got banned from watching Italia 90 as a kid because he asked his dad "Why do we want England to lose?", for instance. This is commonplace.

Wut?

England are loved by most white Americans. A vocal minority make fun but I think a good number of them identify with them. They're not especially hated in South America, either. Aside from Argentina, they're seen as just another European team.

I think most of the England hate comes from other Europeans. They get to experience English fans' cuntiness.
Most white Americans think soccer is for effeminate :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s

Fair enough. I was talking about the situation in Scotland originally. That isn't because of our players' wages or the behaviour of our fans abroad. It's just bitterness, and it happens every time. My pal got banned from watching Italia 90 as a kid because he asked his dad "Why do we want England to lose?", for instance. This is commonplace.
Damn right they're fn bitter.

English have spent centuries telling Jocks to "get over the war, you lost" "quit whining & to start pulling yourselves up by your own boot straps". After we thieved their shoes off them.

Stole MLK's line there. But the point remains. We stole all of their resources to the point of them being reliant on us.

We did same to the Irish too.

Victors have short memories. The oppressed dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back