Premier League Thread 2017/18 v29: Pulis OUT, Ancelotti IN!

Will Man U win their next game 4-0?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was implied, unless you've got another explanation for bringing up the narrative that cops specifically target black people and kill them for no reason.

Already said it. Racial profiling and and killing for no GOOD reason. Again, I didn't bring it up either.

I'm not going to go for the could be taken as racist retort you've left open there

But no he was not lol looks at least 7 years younger than me though lol

I was thinking the same thing as @Tules to be honest..

<Fedor23>

I'm at underworld seeing bolzer and I'm literally in my fucking element. Wall to wall beardies in leather and I'm stood five feet from okoi

@Da Speeit hope you're okay dude. Here's another Ian destroying some shitty Youtube rapper.

He's like 2 months too late, it better be good. Ive mentioned before, my friends all compare me to idubbz for name, voice, hairline, general demeanor etc but he, Ethan and Joji have lost me recently bc of the drama. Like, Ethan talks about this shit like its life or death

@Almighty Angus how did that fight between RR and Luminaire start?
NBA thread, been going on for a while.

Lumi, Jcc, and Beri absolutely hate the fact that RR is not a loser so everytime he gets some insider info wrong they all group up and treat him like he's a lying piece of shit.

NBA thread, been going on for a while.

Lumi, Jcc, and Beri absolutely hate the fact that RR is not a loser so everytime he gets some insider info wrong they all group up and treat him like he's a lying piece of shit.
Sounds boring.

I laid it out a little better on the last page of the SBBC just now.
UlduLqd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back