Premier League Thread 2017/18 v31: HalaWales! Return of the Jupp Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Vegas shooting,I wonder why people were taking pics and videos of those hurt instead of helping.

why you always quoting me lol
The point of that video was you to protect yourself at all times. Never know when you are victim of a brutal finnish attack, just ask the former manager of Croatia NT.
SD now has 2 finnish mods.

@Rawex two hours until the Devils game!
iu

@Rawex two hours until the Devils game!
Should be an easy win lol. Avalanche were shit last season. Not to mention one of their best forwards, Duchene has been in middle of trade rumours for ages.

State of you, wide waist, no taste!

You talk a big game, but everyone here knows you would throw your pussy at Aaron if there was a serious chance of getting with him.

Hell you throw your pussy at @[U]Rawex[/U], and he's a midget finnish mod on Sherdog

Aaron is a premier league calibre player, you're a Isthmian league level wag at best
interesting ...
AyrtonSittingThinkingfb81945ac0098b77.gif

TOP thread btw, as usual. ;)
Cheers

Should be an easy win lol. Avalanche were shit last season. Not to mention one of their best forwards, Duchene has been in middle of trade rumours for ages.
They beat the Rangers, though.

When are you getting a mic fucking Shakespeare over here

When I get some free time, although I don't see the point as I can see how it would go right now . . .

me - "Con I'm surrounded, I'm taking fire from all sides, help me"

Con -
wGdM5.gif

interesting ...
AyrtonSittingThinkingfb81945ac0098b77.gif

Don't take it personal mate.

She stopped throwing her pussy at Raw after you showed up, and she will stop throwing her pussy at you when the next new guy shows up.

tumblr_mwkk2dfxZY1sajak5o3_400.gif

Soccer fans, should us dumb americans be excited about Pulisic? or Is Canama just that bad.

Soccer fans, should us dumb americans be excited about Pulisic? or Is Canama just that bad.
Among top young prospects in the world (as far attacking players go), you should be excited about him. However Panama is not that good.

He is great. I'm a Dortmund fan so I know. ;)

He is 18 and already the most skilled and best US player ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back