Premier League Thread 2017/18 v31: HalaWales! Return of the Jupp Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it personal mate.

She stopped throwing her pussy at Raw after you showed up, and she will stop throwing her pussy at you when the next new guy shows up.

tumblr_mwkk2dfxZY1sajak5o3_400.gif
Touche! :eek:

"Love you all... Sayonara"

Among top young prospects in the world (as far attacking players go), you should be excited about him. However Panama is not that good.

He looked like he was playing against kids yesterday, it was absolute domination.

Soccer fans, should us dumb americans be excited about Pulisic? or Is Canama just that bad.

Guy is playing for a big european team and is doing very well. His furture looks very bright mate

He looked like he was playing against kids yesterday, it was absolute domination.
Just checked your NT and too many midfielders are playing in MLS for my liking.

He's only 19 yrs old & is already chef'ing up a top4 major European League

Kid has a very high ceiling

Last edited:
He's only 19 yrs old & is already chef'ing up a top4 major European League

Kid has a very big ceiling
Speaking of young kids. 16 year old and already playing regular minutes in Serie A. 2 goals against Lazio and 1 against Roma. 7 games in total in Serie A.

Just checked your NT and too many midfielders are playing in MLS for my liking.

Acosta wont be in mls much longer. Nagbe was rumored to Europe before. Bradley and Bedoya played in top flight leagues (I think they're cans though lol), and Benny and Dax are probably at least Championship level if they were younger

I think forwards are more of a concern, other than Wood I don't know what's out there for the future particularly after the next WC. Dempsey is old and Jozy is injury prone. Will have to rely on Pulisic to keep scoring goals

Acosta wont be in mls much longer. Nagbe was rumored to Europe before. Bradley and Bedoya played in top flight leagues (I think they're cans though lol), and Benny and Dax are probably at least Championship level if they were younger

I think forwards are more of a concern, other than Wood I don't know what's out there for the future particularly after the next WC. Dempsey is old and Jozy is injury prone. Will have to rely on Pulisic to keep scoring goals
Just looking forward to next summer's WC. As good as Pulisic is when you go against top teams, you will spend alot of time defending and need to be ruthless with the few counterattacks you get. Need good midfielders for that and as said most midfielders play in MLS, will they be good ehough?

Our midfield is fine, our defense on the other hand.

<WhoJeff>

I didn't watch yesterday but Yedlin looked really good against Liverpool. Big Sam and Rafas tutelage molding American Bellerin into a defensive enthusiast

Brooks is injured but idk about the other spot or LB. is Beasleys old ass still over there lol

I didn't watch yesterday but Yedlin looked really good against Liverpool. Big Sam and Rafas tutelage molding American Bellerin into a defensive enthusiast

Brooks is injured but idk about the other spot or LB. is Beasleys old ass still over there lol
Yedlin is amazing and was our only reliable defender. Rafa bless. The CB pairing is a concern.

Bosnia-Belgium?
<mma4> That will do, thanks man.

Am supposed to meet with my buds in a couple of hours but im thinking of heading over to the bar and start the party sooner, it can be cool going alone... should be fun.
Catch you guys later ...
Beer+Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back