Premier League Thread 2017/18 v31: HalaWales! Return of the Jupp Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a new fred.
Allardyce.png
LOL best emoji ever

@Tules

Nice to see that there are still some decent people left in this world, who are still willing to stop what they're doing to help the elderly

I've argued this with many "top reds" we've never been the biggest club in the world,that has always been Real Madrid,most definitely in a 3 or 4 way tie for 2nd though and streets ahead of anything else in England,so much so,I would say the closest club to us in size and stature in britain,isn't even English.
youve done fuck all in europe

i put Forest, Celtic, Villa & Liverpool achievements on continent well above your lots.

Worse than fucking Notts County fans always blabbering on about being oldest club. NGAF.

And that mate in pub who tells you his one fn story again to you for 30th fn time.

youve done fuck all in europe

i put Forest, Celtic, Villa & Liverpool achievements on continent well above your lots.

Worse than fucking Notts County fans always blabbering on about being oldest club. NGAF.

And that mate in pub who tells you his one fn story again to you for 30th fn time.

81sE0bLWR8L._SY679_.jpg

Rio-Ferdinand-in-action-for-England.jpg

. Sucks that him and lallana are both out, my two favourite Liverpool players to watch.
They'll miss Lallana more Mane. Couts can cover for Mane.

Wij-Can-Hendo midfield should be plenty enough.

Utd will only set out for a pt anyways. Spineless cunts.

They'll miss Lallana more Mane. Couts can cover for Mane.

Wij-Can-Hendo midfield should be plenty enough.

Utd will only set out for a pt anyways. Cowardly cunts.
Can or a defender might have been a bigger blow I guess. I think united will sneak it. Liverpool can't defend corners to save their lives.

Can or a defender might have been a bigger blow I guess. I think united will sneak it. Liverpool can't defend corners to save their lives.
True

Wouldn't be surprised to see Lukaku score a goal off back of his head & get to hear off usual munters how he belongs in Messi/Ronnie/Kane convo

True

Wouldn't be surprised to see Lukaku score a goal off back of his head & get to hear off usual munters how he belongs in Messi/Ronnie/Kane convo
. Saw a thing recently that in terms of headers lukaku is well in the lead. I wouldn't have either of them in that bracket anyway but do you really think Kane is far better than him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back