Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even qualify for WC lol. Holy shit. They need to be ashamed.
I didn't even know T&T had a team...

3 points in 9 games and America couldn't even steal 1 from them?

Im actually disappointed would love to of seen USA smash Australia for the LOL... I don't know how good Honduras is?

Im actually disappointed would love to of seen USA smash Australia for the LOL... I don't know how good Honduras is?
They'll smash you as well

Anyone in the room when it was decided that Bruce Arena should get another crack at the national team gig should be jailed until 2022.

They suck, the US beat them 6-0. How they qualified is beyond me. US is a shaaaaaambles right now. Trash all around. They still might beat you though lol.

How the fuck don't you sure up that defense after last week's leaky shit bar yedlin is beyond me.

Anyone in the room when it was decided that Bruce Arena should get another crack at the national team gig should be jailed until 2022.

Seriously.

There are some toxic people involved in USA soccer. Hopefully this is a wake up call to everyone.

What really pisses me off is that Pelesic won't get to play in his first WC until he is 24.

A fucking 19 year old was their best player. The rest of those useless bottlers should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

America's soccer community is full of proper nice folk

gutted this happened to you all.

They suck, the US beat them 6-0. How they qualified is beyond me. US is a shaaaaaambles right now. Trash all around. They still might beat you though lol.
Australia probably in just as much shit as USA the only difference is everyone in our group other than the 2 above us are complete utter shit football teams.

Honduras away should kill the Aussies, legit all we have is a 37 year old cahill.

Tbh I don't even care Australia make it, don't really deserve to be there.

This is Klinsman fault more than Arena.

I've always rooted for Portugal and Mexico.

Puta Madre!!!!

What really pisses me off is that Pelesic won't get to play in his first WC until he is 24.

A fucking 19 year old was their best player. The rest of those useless bottlers should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
That kid is so fun to watch play.

Genuinely think he may have a higher ceiling than Dele Alli.

Fuck you and your love for Omar Gonzalez you shit

i am mad
i am online

<{clintugh}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back