Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of UEFA CL & Prem FF lg's now & all i'm reading is jealous fucking backchat ITT.

Bend the knee. Cunts.

Top of UEFA CL & Prem FF lg's now & all i'm reading is jealous fucking backchat ITT.

Bend the knee. Cunts.
It's amazing how you get brought up when you aren't here.

Balls deep in everyone's head.

Bend the knee. Cunts.
tumblr_ov7vf7bgYR1qcv0vqo2_400.gif

Mhki & Rashguard had mid 60's passing % today & needed a rookie Goalie to drag them over line

Keep talking about how you've more fans than Citeh though

Lol no way, the board fucked up Conte's team during the transfer window (i mean who the fuck sells one of the best defensive midfielders to a direct rival). Also sold traore for peanuts and only have 2 strikers

Morata needs time to adapt to the team and being the main striker, Hazard and Bagayoko were injured for the first 2 months, Conte will get the team going, we started the last season worse than we did this one.

We probably won't win the title because i feel city is too strong but i think Chelsea needs some stability and Conte seems to be actually building something. No point of firing Conte just to get Ancelotti and start everything from the scrach again
I'm not saying I think it's the right thing but it doesn't look far away to me. Well to be fair before the season started a lot of people had written Matic off as past his best. I think morata settled really well. The runs batshuayi makes compared to him are laughable. Yeah that's why I think it's weird that most seem to think city or united is a foregone conclusion already. Is that who you think Roman would replace him with instead of another fresh face?

God bless the man who spent his whole day getting trolled by someone who admittedly knows absolutely nothing about football, lmfao

god bless the prem thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back