Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were terrible against Arsenal but it's hardly a stacked group. Are they favourites to go down or just having a bad run of form?
They were not favs to go down, but they had a shitty summer (lost Modeste) and some key injuries (Hector) plus the infamous downward spiral...lots of bad luck. Their coach is good, wonder how long they will trust him until they panic.

They were not favs to go down, but they had a shitty summer (lost Modeste) and some key injuries (Hector) plus the infamous downward spiral...lots of bad luck. Their coach is good, wonder how long they will trust him until they panic.
Maybe they would be better off just giving up on Europa and throwing the youths out so they can concentrate on saving their league season.

Maybe they would be better off just giving up on Europa and throwing the youths out so they can concentrate on saving their league season.
Yeah probably.

That is the thing with the Bundesliga in the past few years. Schalke, Wolfsburg, Gladbach and Leverkusen fuck up so these small teams make the EL. They are really happy, but most of the time they can't cope with three competitions and destroy their league season.

Yeah probably.

That is the thing with the Bundesliga in the past few years. Schalke, Wolfsburg, Gladbach and Leverkusen fuck up so these small teams make the EL. They are really happy, but most of the time they can't cope with three competitions and destroy their league season.
Yeah older Spurs teams used to be the same way. There were like three back to back years where they would try juggle them all be propping up the table fire their manager and gave an amazing comeback and end up finishing 7th or 8th when worse teams like villa and Everton were finishing above them. Villa even nearly nicked 4th one year Arsenal were really weak, had Spurs not tried to spread themselves they probably would have.

@xtramob drunk and just had my best result ever :D

g4l3lzy.png

@Mga223 @Tobago Jones

ChokeKC looked really good tonight even though it was the Knicks. Interesting to see how they develop over the season. The talent is there, if they can shoot well and defend at least decently they will be really good.

Lakers about to tip off now hope the youngsters can play well. IDC if they win I know they wont make the playoffs, but just hope for positive signs.

@Mga223 @Tobago Jones

ChokeKC looked really good tonight even though it was the Knicks. Interesting to see how they develop over the season. The talent is there, if they can shoot well and defend at least decently they will be really good.

Lakers about to tip off now hope the youngsters can play well. IDC if they win I know they wont make the playoffs, but just hope for positive signs.
Man Carmel doesn't seem. Like a great add on to me... Lmao Westbrook stats were great high % shooting and a triple double.

Lakers youngsters a bit.... Atm. Really need ball to have a decent game because we all know the shit he will cop if he doesn't.

Man Carmel doesn't seem. Like a great add on to me... Lmao Westbrook stats were great high % shooting and a triple double.

Lakers youngsters a bit.... Atm. Really need ball to have a decent game because we all know the shit he will cop if he doesn't.
I think Ingram is a year away, he still needs to get stronger. His shot is off too. Lopez is soft as tissue paper and gets destroyed on the glass. Decandre is bullying him. Lonzo cant shoot right now either and it's going to take some time.

I dont expect more than 30-32 wins this year anyways but I hope they can take developmental steps in the right direction.

I think Ingram is a year away, he still needs to get stronger. His shot is off too. Lopez is soft as tissue paper and gets destroyed on the glass. Decandre is bullying him. Lonzo cant shoot right now either and it's going to take some time.

I dont expect more than 30-32 wins this year anyways but I hope they can take developmental steps in the right direction.
The fact Russell had a blinder for nets rubs salt into the wounds.

The fact Russell had a blinder for nets rubs salt into the wounds.
Yea, he's gonna be good, and it was a tough pill to swallow to get rid of mozgov's contract. At least we got Kuzma in that deal. Lopez should be ok eventually.

The long slow rebuild continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back