Premier League Thread 2017/18 v5: What are they smoking at Anfield?

Who is more stupid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody tell me what position Bellerin's playing in

he's running around the pitch chasing the ball like an 8yr old girl

At least we should drop Ozil and Welbz for next game. Right, guys?

This type of shit performance is normal course of business for Arsenal nowadays. Hard for me to even get that worked up over it anymore.

Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries.

legit the first time I've seen Uzbekistan mentioned

never knew it was a country lmao

Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries.

Our second largest shareholder is from there.

@Rawex will buy you pizza if you can name all the Stan countries.

Then what the fuck you did in school? Didnt learn things like this thats for sure. Didnt go to parties with the lads or fight other lads. Were you busy hooking up with women?

LMFAO @ ASSANAL

giphy.gif

WENGER IN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back