I hate to, say I told you so
But they love to, say they told me so
They love to, say they told me
Say they, say they told me
Well you say, you say, you told me

you did tell me :(

@wang xiangzhai how are things man? Haven't spoken to you in a while. Are things still tense in Spain?

I live on the other side of Spain and its crazy how quick one can get desensitized to these acts of violence, once they repeat themselves...
One never gets used to violence but the country have suffered it for a long time now and its not gonna react in a panic... To be sure, some undercurrents have been set in motion but i prefer to not talk about them, I did live thru this shit already... Wanna hear a funny story, well, its not funny, more of a sad story about young Wang?

I live on the other side of Spain and its crazy how quick one can get desensitized to these acts of violence, once they repeat themselves...
One never gets used to violence but the country have suffered it for a long time now and its not gonna react in a panic... To be sure, some undercurrents have been set in motion but i prefer to not talk about them, I did live thru this shit already... Wanna hear a funny story, well, its not funny, more of a sad story about young Wang?

yea yea

Yeah go ahead.

got a new av

crispy or?

But they love to, say they told me so
They love to, say they told me
Well you say, you say, you told me

you did tell me :(
Can confirm crispyness.

You on board the PSG wagon, Kads?
$

Read a few articles in past few days detailing how the coastline to the south of Barcelona has become a hotbed for radicalism in recent years

Ah ha, in the jungle. Your gonna literally die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back