Premier League Thread 2017/18 v64: You don't need to be able to see to see how s**t we were Edition

who would win in a 1 v 1

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fs0ysBW.jpg

<30>

jesus this oprah speech is so cringeworthy

'men are cunts'

@El Che @Nowhere Fast

Blowing leads is clearly hereditary in Georgia

<34>

I was too tired to watch the game, sounds like it was really good.

The Atlanta Braves MLB team won 14 straight division titles during the 90's and early 2000's. They only won 1 championship...teams in that state have bottling in their DNA.

Speaking of DNA have you checked out the Kendrick performance? I found it here if you haven't.

This isn't like the usual Burnley signings I just can't think why.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ENNNNNNNNNNNEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you've logged in like 3 times this week

what gives?!? :D

kendrick is fuckign trash

someone i know is paying £120 for seated tickets to see him

Bit rattled at all these Shelvey to West Ham for 12 million rumours. Don't usually get involved with made up nonsense but it's got to me.

Bit rattled at all these Shelvey to West Ham for 12 million rumours. Don't usually get involved with made up nonsense but it's got to me.

you want him to go?

The Atlanta Braves MLB team won 14 straight division titles during the 90's and early 2000's. They only won 1 championship...teams in that state have bottling in their DNA.

Speaking of DNA have you checked out the Kendrick performance? I found it here if you haven't.

Going to see him live next month.

<GinJuice>

Going to see him live next month.

<GinJuice>

im lucky i haven't gotten a backhand from you this morning

first the iwobi flaming then the kendrick bashing

oh wait I did from that wrestling gif

<2>

@El Che @Nowhere Fast

Blowing leads is clearly hereditary in Georgia

<34>

I was too tired to watch the game, sounds like it was really good.
Great game. Georgia was the better team for the first 2/3rds of it but ran out of steam. I think big game experience helped Bama. That Freshman QB they put in at the start of the second half though.
<{dayum}>

@Tobago Jones Found this in the CFB thread that @El Che posted. Lost.

26196328_1645036948926013_8484488737468117325_n.jpg

Since I dont dislike either team I kind of feel bad for them. I'm sure there are a lot of fans of both teams out there. Been a brutal year for Georgia sports. I can see Georgie being good for awhile now. They got a really good coach and the #1 recruiting class coming in. They play in the weaker division of the SEC. I wont be surprised if they make it back to at least the SEC title game next year.

Did yall see this gem posted too? <45>

@Tobago Jones @El Che

IT trade already looking dud.

Where Leburn gonna go doe?

I'm gonna give it some time. IT is coming back from a serious injury and it's only been 3-4 games. We'll see come spring/summer. Should be enough to make the Finals at least. I'm not buying the Celtshits, at least not this year. If Cavs make Finals I could see LeBron stay another year perhaps. Sign another 2 year deal with the second year being a player option(basically a 1 year deal where he can opt out of the second).

Moral of all that is, The Internet stays undefeated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back