Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seeing that written gives me flashbacks of being drunk out of my mind in Berlin.

tenor.gif

And each time the reports come from sources never heard before?
<LikeReally5>

Carrusel Deportivo is well known and has the same credibility as Marca, AS, Sport, etc.

Obviously this is rubbish, but considering it IS Florentino, I would not be surprised.

Obviously this is rubbish, but considering it IS Florentino, I would not be surprised.
Those days are over. City and PSG are the big spenders now. Also Barca.

Classy tweet from Eibar.

Basically congratulating Atleti who beat them today and wishing them luck on their trip back home and in the rest of the league.

lol no way a english team would do this

it'd be full of

DELETE in the replies

i am gaped and ready to be assuaged

@senri

let's do it

@Nowhere Fast is referee to make sure I have no bleeding

THE EPOCH IS AMONG US AS WE SATURATE OUR GLISTENING TIGHT BODIES TOWARDS THE NARRATIVE OF OUR GENESIS. Let us marinate beautifully, as we migrate through our circadian prisms.

It is going to be a glorious year as we penetrate the collective. It is getting closer Mr @EOW

....Miss @frenzy you will awaken shortly. Your talent has not gone unnoticed. Rather it will blossom to such a savory crescendo that the fluids of the lifeforce will be irresistible to The Nexus. Allow the enlightenment to assuage eloquently...

Those days are over. City and PSG are the big spenders now. Also Barca.
Those days aren’t over and you know it. Zidane is a moron who thinks Benzema is a good striker and doesn’t think he needs to replace him.

Once Zidane gets whistled out of the Bernabéu by Madridistas in the next couple of weeks, Florentino will kick him out and will then sign whoever the new manager tells him to sign or they will break the bank to sign whoever excels at the next World Cup this year like they did with James in 2014.

THE EPOCH IS AMONG US AS WE SATURATE OUR GLISTENING TIGHT BODIES TOWARDS THE NARRATIVE OF OUR GENESIS. Let us marinate beautifully, as we migrate through our circadian prisms.

It is going to a glorious year as we penetrate the collective. It is getting closer Mr @EOW

....Miss @frenzy you will awaken shortly. Your talent has not gone unnoticed. Rather it will blossom to such a savory crescendo that the fluids of the lifeforce will be irresistible to The Nexus. Allow the enlightenment to assuage eloquently...
<Huh2>

It is going to a glorious year as we penetrate the collective. It is getting closer Mr @EOW

it's been so long since you've posted that i literally pissed myself lauhging reading this

thank you Mr Senri! It was NEEDED

Have the Epoch replaced the Ennui now? :eek:

Those days aren’t over and you know it. Zidane is a moron who thinks Benzema is a good striker and doesn’t think he needs to replace him.

Once Zidane gets whistled out of the Bernabéu by Madridistas in the next couple of weeks, Florentino will kick him out and will then sign whoever the new manager tells him to sign or they will break the bank to sign whoever excels at the next World Cup this year like they did with James in 2014.

I think ZZ isn't getting rid of Benz cause of the France ties, which pisses me off.

it's been so long since you've posted that i literally pissed myself lauhging reading this

thank you Mr Senri! It was NEEDED

Have the Epoch replaced the Ennui now? :eek:

The Ennui is constant, it cannot be eliminated Mr Tules. It can only be suppressed. It is your antithesis, and it will regress your resolve. It distorts the body where no one shall desire to taste your beautiful essence. Avoid it with all of your being...

Then Mbappe would be the target, not Neymar.

The Ennui is constant, it cannot be eliminated Mr Tules. It can only be suppressed. It is your antithesis, and it will regress your resolve. It distorts the body where no one shall desire to taste your beautiful essence. Avoid it with all of your being...

I fear they have already eroded what's in my brain.

I am defeated.

Please help me Mr Senri.

I think ZZ isn't getting rid of Benz cause of the France ties, which pisses me off.
Most likely.

Zidane’s post game press conferences are unintentional comedy.

He basically always says he’s pleased with the players performance — even when they lose and the reporters usually ask him about Benzema’s bad performance and he brushes them off and says Benzema is one of Madrid’s key components and that he’d never get rid of him.

Also everyone says Morata and James were big blows to Madrid, but to me Pepe was an even bigger blow. Their defense is shambles this season and I think it’s noticeable now that Pepe was the better CB between him and Ramos.

Then Mbappe would be the target, not Neymar.
No, Mbappe won’t bring in the revenue Ney will.

Plus Ney has proven he can adapt to LaLiga. Mbappe hasn’t proven himself out of the farmers league yet.

Most likely.

Zidane’s post game press conferences are unintentional comedy.

He basically always says he’s pleased with the players performance — even when they lose and the reporters usually ask him about Benzema’s bad performance and he brushes them off and says Benzema is one of Madrid’s key components and that he’d never get rid of him.

Also everyone says Morata and James were big blows to Madrid, but to me Pepe was an even bigger blow. Their defense is shambles this season and I think it’s noticeable now that Pepe was the better CB between him and Ramos.

ZZ is doing that to try and keep the low morale from getting worse.
Pepe was slowing down, but should have stayed this season.
He will be forced to make changes asap.

Real fucked up by not going for either this summer.

I fear they have already eroded what's in my brain.

I am defeated.

Please help me Mr Senri.

When in doubt just message me Mr Tules. I will lubricate your cortex towards that of which is beautiful. Do not waver my tight flesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back