Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UltimateVictory

Hullzee got a new tattoo. dat hair sutis her so much!

6Sw4QSb.jpg

Obama wasn't even in power when the US embassy move decision was made. They also moved it because it was a security risk, made a lot of money from the sale and built the new one for less.

Trump is obsessed with Obama. Must be all of the parrings he took from him. Obama EVISCERATED him.

Coquelin, Walcott, Ox, Alexis, Gabriel out - 110m

Greek kid, Lucas Perez, Joel Campbell in - 2m

108m profit. lovely stuff.
Wenker gonna get a huge bonus :D

Obama wasn't even in power when the US embassy move decision was made. They also moved it because it was a security risk, made a lot of money from the sale and built the new one for less.

Trump is obsessed with Obama. Must be all of the parrings he took from him. Obama EVISCERATED him.
Trump was funny at first but jesus I think he is really fucking dumb. Read a comment in the WR that Trump is the prime example that the golden spoon works, which is probably correct.

literaly spent the last 20 minutes looking for my ticket ffs lool

it fell in between my books on the shelf it was on

Wenker should be in charge of the NHS

im such a last minute person lmfao

'need photo ID'

'fuck sake I hope my driving license is in there'

it was but phew LOL, didn't know where it was

this is maybe the wildest thing MUFC has ever done on social media

Trump was funny at first but jesus I think he is really fucking dumb. Read a comment in the WR that Trump is the prime example that the golden spoon works, which is probably correct.

Trump started with nothing. Nothing but the shirt on his back and a small $100 million loan from his father.

whats the latest you can make transfers for FPL?
team needs fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back