Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and where the fuck was iwobi today? Again, didn't show up did he. Garbage.

Score all the pointless goals for Ivory Coast you want but at club level, chokes against Eddie howe. Finished.
If Lord Walmart sacked Wenker & gave Rafa the gig would you follow him to Emirates?

If Lord Walmart sacked Wenker & gave Rafa the gig would you follow him to Emirates?

Yes I'd have to. I honestly want Rafa to just retire so I can stop following football completely and just attend lower league games around the country.

Would genuinely cut my ties with Rafa and forget all the Liverpool days however, if he kept Iwobi at the club.

Would genuinely cut my ties with Rafa and forget all the Liverpool days however, if he kept Iwobi at the club.
Always amazes me that you aren't a fan of any team, just Rafa :D

Yes I'd have to. I honestly want Rafa to just retire so I can stop following football completely and just attend lower league games around the country.
Ever been to Field Mill?

Grim

Always amazes me that you aren't a fan of any team, just Rafa :D

Newcastle-United-v-Ipswich-Town-Sky-Bet-Championship.jpg

Ever been to Field Mill?

Grim

Are you having a laugh pal? We had a conversation about 4 months ago where I said I went to Mansfield vs Lewes in the FA Cup and you said you was there also.

Funny given how he took very little pride in playing for them lol.

Still can't get over Coleman leaving for Sundercan. Unreal m8.
Maybe there weren't many interested.

I guess he figured nothing will ever top the euros and wanted another crack at club while he's got some buzz around him. I'd love to know how much money they threw at him. They still have a decent chance of escaping relegation to be fair, a lot of other awful awful teams down there.

My best mate worked for the Welsh FA for a few months, Coleman was waiting for a job in China but it didn't come. He'd been wanting to leave Wales for about 12 months. Bit of ITK there.

Saints are getting bummed. Do not like.

What the hell is wrong with the Saints, was hoping for a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back