• Resign in the summer

• Sign a new long term contract

• Commit Seppuku (RIP in peace)

• Giv it Tuleseh till end of season

• Run off to the Seychelles and live dat lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tules Con's doing a USA and is targeting you natural resources.

Con, Tules needs those likes, bruv.
Tules is busy washing his grundies

Wenger is killing him softly with the amount of Comfort he's getting through this season.

8FbAGv7.gif
<{monica}>

@Tules Con's doing a USA and is targeting you natural resources.

Con, Tules needs those likes, bruv.

Tules is reliant on a broken system to inflate his stats. The crash will come sooner or later, I just think he needs to be ready. @Tules is already posting prons to try and keep the like rate up, this is only going to end badly imo.

Some ridiculous fake stories in there to be fair, I think that actually hurts "the left". Enough legit negative stuff out there about Trump to fill the newspapers lol.

I steer clear of this stuff in general lol.

Don't care if that is true or not, this will always make me larf:

gorilla-channel-joke-tweet-header.jpg

gorilla-channel-joke-tweet.jpg

This on the other hand I can get behind. LOL. Seems legit, imo.

Some ridiculous fake stories in there to be fair, I think that actually hurts "the left". Enough legit negative stuff out there about Trump to fill the newspapers lol.

lol no one cares about him paying off a pr0n star bc he won't admit that he is fat

Tules is reliant on a broken system to inflate his stats. The crash will come sooner or later, I just think he needs to be ready. @Tules is already posting prons to try and keep the like rate up, this is only going to end badly imo.
Where?
<{Joewithit}>

This on the other hand I can get behind. LOL. Seems legit, imo.
Just picture him kneeling in front of the TV and cheering for the Gorillas LMAO

@Tules This bozo is jealous of your posting prowess. Contact your lawyer ASAP, this is libel, imo.

Where?
<{Joewithit}>

Just picture him kneeling in front of the TV and cheering for the Gorillas LMAO

Last night he posted those two footballers nailing a woman, the one guy pulling that hilarious O face.

Don't care if that is true or not, this will always make me larf:

gorilla-channel-joke-tweet-header.jpg

gorilla-channel-joke-tweet.jpg

Loool this is the most OTT story I ever read in my whole life. This surely is a parody, like this can't be on print in a real book. The thought of the guys of the Secret Service spending the night editing the video World star style is hilarious doe

Loool this is the most OTT story I ever read in my whole life. This surely is a parody, like this can't be on print in a real book. The thought of the guys of the Secret Service spending the night editing the video World star style is hilarious doe
How does one become a Secret Service agent?
Military or CIA/FBI background???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back