Premier League Thread 2017/18 v78: FA Cup 5th Round Edition

Who would make the best Double Luge partnership?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao that yours?

I'm at 1500 calories today, with 120g of dat protein IN.

My gym is closed for the next 2 days so I'm gonna have to limit my food properly.

Last 2 days I was at like 3000+. Whole pizzas and everything lol
ye. i started today but i have had going to five guys with the girls for weeks so fuck it i went ham. grilled cheese, small fries and topped it off with a peanut butter and banana milkshake <{anton}>

we go again tomorrow

lmfao that yours?

I'm at 1500 calories today, with 120g of dat protein IN.

My gym is closed for the next 2 days so I'm gonna have to limit my food properly.

Last 2 days I was at like 3000+. Whole pizzas and everything lol
ye. i started today but i have had going to five guys with the girls for weeks so fuck it i went ham. grilled cheese, small fries and topped it off with a peanut butter and banana milkshake <{anton}>

we go again tomorrow

Man if only black people had role models

Thomas Sowell, Barack Obama, Quincy Jones, Sidney Portier, Colin Powell...none of those cunts had a spaceship tho!

Sidney "portier"

<36>

Kids are simple, they like superheroes. While I see your point, kids aren't going to get as excited about any of those as a fictional dude that's fighting alongside the Avengers.

more representation is always good.

some are getting a little too gassed tho

we go again tomorrow

exactly, take it a day at a time and don't knock yourself for enjoying yourself

I have 7lbs to go before I start building dat MUSCLE.

Can't fucking wait to not be in a calorie deficit

exactly, take it a day at a time and don't knock yourself for enjoying yourself

I have 7lbs to go before I start building dat MUSCLE.

Can't fucking wait to not be in a calorie deficit
dem gainz

Man if only black people had role models

Thomas Sowell, Barack Obama, Quincy Jones, Sidney Portier, Colin Powell...none of those cunts had a spaceship tho!
Lando Calrissian owned the Millennium Falcon

I dont assume its totalizing im just not a stupid :eek::eek::eek: and dont care about group rights. Much like Justice Clarence Thomas. A black man.

Thinking a fucking cgi marvel movie is going to assounge the horrible depths of black poverty is BEYOND some ignorant guilty white leftist think. God what a stupid point
Oh, we’re talking about rights? I don’t recall that coming up.
And lol @ me being a leftist. My gut tells me you don’t know what that word actually implies. Not without quickly scanning Wikipedia before you reply, at least.
Ad hominem points don’t make you right, neither does calling me stupid or ignorant... If anything, it shows you can’t engage in civil discussion and share ideas with people you disagree with.
I get it. Something about this movie and the discourse surrounding it emotionally triggers you. It’s cool.

Just seen that Millender KO of a deflated Thiago Alves.. Jeez.

Glad Sage won too.

dem gainz

protein for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I've achieved everything so far whilst being in a deficit, so I'm actually interested to see how much I can actually do whilst eating properly and having that POWAH in my exercisings from eating more.

it's the only thing that I'm genuinely motivated for these days. I dont give a fuck about anything else lol

And lol @ me being a leftist. My gut tells me you don’t know what that word actually implies. Not without quickly scanning Wikipedia before you reply, at least.
Ad hominem points don’t make you right, neither does calling me stupid or ignorant... If anything, it shows you can’t engage in civil discussion and share ideas with people you disagree with.
I get it. Something about this movie and the discourse surrounding it emotionally triggers you. It’s cool.
5zz8oCz.gif

I dont assume its totalizing im just not a stupid :eek::eek::eek: and dont care about group rights. Much like Justice Clarence Thomas. A black man.

Thinking a fucking cgi marvel movie is going to assounge the horrible depths of black poverty is BEYOND some ignorant guilty white leftist think. God what a stupid point

One of my colleagues is from Barcelona..obviously a huge Barca fan.

We're gonna go watch the CL match tomorrow night at a pub in Newcastle. LL folk gotta stick together...and I'm the only one that can speak spanish to him lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back