Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@El Che @Mga223 no NBA till Thursday/Friday

maxresdefault.jpg

After that anthem I think it's needed tbh.

The stars ain't gonna be able to bring their A game for a few days.

Fergie acknowledged the anthem wasn’t her finest work. “I’m a risk taker artistically, but clearly this rendition didn’t strike the intended tone. I love this country and honestly tried my best,” she told TMZ.

{<jordan}

images

YES. An old British band of progressive rock. I was about to post a Yes gif of sorts and then i remembered them.

@Clear Winner

@UltimateVictory

gona order the Pvirus festival show tickets in May if I do alright in this shit

£50 doe, I'd just really be going for them lol.

oof

@Spoken

In no particular order here's the first of the recommended rappers. Your Old Droog. Initially got a buzz because people thought it was Nas' new alias, but he's still going. Beat style is very boom bap and sample heavy.

I'll post some more from others later.

After that anthem I think it's needed tbh.

The stars ain't gonna be able to bring their A game for a few days.

0.5/10 Tuuurrible. Had a good laugh at it. Fergie could never really sing anyway. BEP were smart and hid it by making her do basic vocals with the occasional loud scream that made it look like she could belt it out.

She used to do meth. I reckon I can guess how she got her spot in the group outtanowhere.

I don't think I ever used the words "role model", bro. I think you've carried your other debates with other people into one with me. I'm a role model to my little cousins, as are the other older men and women in his life, I just think it's cool to have a big famous black super hero for him to get excited about.
Get a load of this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back