Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for @xtramob for the USA representation.

DWblIQCXcAAMfBT.jpg
This looks like a scene from Black Friday. All it's missing is a World Star watermark.

27993807_919162394907472_6706206901467374896_o.jpg

brust und bizeps lol

@Deffid @WallyBear

Es gibt einige gute Banner in der Menge. lmao danke merkel

ganz großes tennis

@Spoken i completely understand what you're saying, it doesn't go past me, but i just completely think its a phenomenon that's being spoken into existence. I have step brothers, black, who are 7 and 9 respectively, tons of black cousins their age, and they like Batman and Ironman. No qualms. No "representation". It's fucking belittling to think to we're all retarded children who need our white overlords to say "hey Tyrone, he looks just like you doesn't he?!?! MAYBE IF YOU EAT YOUR SPINACH YOU'LL BE BIG AND STRONG LIKE HIM TOO".

I know that's not how you mean it, but that's how it comes off. Pandering. Lowest common denominator. I know your heart is in the right place, and if you pay attention i never called you a leftist, i'm simply telling you that despite your intetions, what you're saying is coming off as leftist niggitry of the highest order and it makes my stomach churn.

as for the "ad hominem" stuff, it's the prem thread, i'm here to tell you to shut your fucking mouth and i'm right, you're wrong, no matter how much sense you make or how many names i misspell, you can suck my crooked brown cock if you don't like it, we can have a deep conversation while we 69 aggressively and i think we'll come out better for it.

The "Triggered" stuff is so lame. I get excited to have a real conversation about something, if your only definition of not being "Triggered" is to passive aggressively be on "best behavior" where we spell-check and grammerly.com our posts then have our stepmothers comb through it and let us know what parts made their blood pressure rise, then see the above paragraph thb tbf idk iykwim nahmsayin?

Like i said, i know you're coming at this from "Empathy" and "Right place in your heart", but its just so tirrreeeddd letting hollywood tell black people they need to feel empowered by their movie$$$

Fuck Redtails

@Clear Winner if we're pushing fictional characters on kids as role models, there's an issue and I would say that is THE issue in the black community is that this incessant need for "Role models" in the absence of competent parents is what produces the disaster of the American ethno-poverty cycle. I liked Batman, Luke Skywalker, etc. but above all my role model was my mother. A white woman. Possibly the whitest woman ever. Sorry, i'm not buying this. Raise your fucking kids right and teach them to be doctors and lawyers or maybe even balding angry manlet chefs, not fictional characters. I count rappers as fictional characters too

@Sebbe shut the fuck up, i don't even know if you said anything but you're such a snide little cunt who doesn't have any ounce of bollocks to just say what you want to say so you latch on others

@frenzy stop infringing on my rights to be mad

@blokeybloke i bet you saw "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" in theaters

@Tules <3

@Rawex is a cunt

Last edited:
Also, this poll is stupid. I will outeat any of you fat fucks.

Fuck Chelsea, jesus christ, worst fucking academy full of fucking 28 year old "Black Panther" extras.
Fuck Obamavich and his fucking oil fields
Fuck Conte's hair plugs (semi jelly), jesus "DERP IMMA PLAY 3 AT THE BACK AND BE MEDIOCRE AGAINST THE TOP 6 TO WIN THE LEAGUE WHILE PLAYING NO EUROPEAN FOOTBALL

Lmao @ "azarrr" zomg he's in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo yeah the fuck right, son, against who, Stoke? Unproven in Europe, shut the fuck up
Morata, keep eating kid, you'll get that Higuain swagg soon you fucking madridista cuck, Benzema lliterally took your contract and stuck his dick in your career and made my watch him sign his name in jizz on the dotted line
Willian legit looks like an Orc from LOTR
Kante, overrated PED parrot, carried by Matic last year, looks lost at sea this year
Who the fuck are the CB's these days? Some fucking Rugrats from the Bundesliga? Fuck me who gives a shit. Pace of con's hand up a woman's blouse.
Pedro and Fabricass, lmao @ these rejects, only place colder than Messi's shadow was London? Think again.

Mr. Perfect and Saint Jordi are going to take Stamford Bridge and burn it to the ground.

Fuck Chelsea, jesus christ, worst fucking academy full of fucking 28 year old "Black Panther" extras.
Fuck Obamavich and his fucking oil fields
Fuck Conte's hair plugs (semi jelly), jesus "DERP IMMA PLAY 3 AT THE BACK AND BE MEDIOCRE AGAINST THE TOP 6 TO WIN THE LEAGUE WHILE PLAYING NO EUROPEAN FOOTBALL

Lmao @ "azarrr" zomg he's in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo yeah the fuck right, son, against who, Stoke? Unproven in Europe, shut the fuck up
Morata, keep eating kid, you'll get that Higuain swagg soon you fucking madridista cuck, Benzema lliterally took your contract and stuck his dick in your career and made my watch him sign his name in jizz on the dotted line
Willian legit looks like an Orc from LOTR
Kante, overrated PED parrot, carried by Matic last year, looks lost at sea this year
Who the fuck are the CB's these days? Some fucking Rugrats from the Bundesliga? Fuck me who gives a shit. Pace of con's hand up a woman's blouse.
Pedro and Fabricass, lmao @ these rejects, only place colder than Messi's shadow was London? Think again.

Mr. Perfect and Saint Jordi are going to take Stamford Bridge and burn it to the ground.

Settle down. The Ennui has inhabited your tight body...

Settle down. The Ennui has inhabited your tight body...
Shut your fucking mouth you gimmicky bitch no one gives a fuck "'zumg much ennui lel i typed the same thing for the 50th time in the past 24 hours" hahaha bro youre so funny and interesting but especially interesting. Fuck this is interesting. Im interested.

There after like 18 months of randomly popping up with your dumb ass bullshit im bored enough to engage. Does this make your ennui happy or should we wait another 18 to see how you feel?

Miss me with that bullshit

Shut your fucking mouth you gimmicky bitch no one gives a fuck "'zumg much ennui lel i typed the same thing for the 50th time in the past 24 hours" hahaha bro youre so funny and interesting but especially interesting. Fuck this is interesting. Im interested.

There after like 18 months of randomly popping up with your dumb ass bullshit im bored enough to engage. Does this make your ennui happy or should we wait another 18 to see how you feel?

Miss me with that bullshit

The disconnection of the Cosmos has untamed your lucidity. It is okay to throb, remember to focus on your breathing as you align your existence. I am here for you my beautiful friend...

Ill beat your ass

The throbbing won't last long. The sliding shall begin once again as it was before. Just relax and allow it to migrate eloquently...

Arthur to Barça for €40M is a done deal. However, he will still with Grêmio until next year.

He's been fantastic for Grêmio, but €40M for a 21 year old who's never played in Europe seems like a stretch.

Honestly @Da Speeit if you suffer from mental problems, please seek help asap. There's help to get and I hope you'll find what you need.

We are here for you. Xo xo.

@Spoken i completely understand what you're saying, it doesn't go past me, but i just completely think its a phenomenon that's being spoken into existence. I have step brothers, black, who are 7 and 9 respectively, tons of black cousins their age, and they like Batman and Ironman. No qualms. No "representation". It's fucking belittling to think to we're all retarded children who need our white overlords to say "hey Tyrone, he looks just like you doesn't he?!?! MAYBE IF YOU EAT YOUR SPINACH YOU'LL BE BIG AND STRONG LIKE HIM TOO".

I know that's not how you mean it, but that's how it comes off. Pandering. Lowest common denominator. I know your heart is in the right place, and if you pay attention i never called you a leftist, i'm simply telling you that despite your intetions, what you're saying is coming off as leftist niggitry of the highest order and it makes my stomach churn.

as for the "ad hominem" stuff, it's the prem thread, i'm here to tell you to shut your fucking mouth and i'm right, you're wrong, no matter how much sense you make or how many names i misspell, you can suck my crooked brown cock if you don't like it, we can have a deep conversation while we 69 aggressively and i think we'll come out better for it.

The "Triggered" stuff is so lame. I get excited to have a real conversation about something, if your only definition of not being "Triggered" is to passive aggressively be on "best behavior" where we spell-check and grammerly.com our posts then have our stepmothers comb through it and let us know what parts made their blood pressure rise, then see the above paragraph thb tbf idk iykwim nahmsayin?

Like i said, i know you're coming at this from "Empathy" and "Right place in your heart", but its just so tirrreeeddd letting hollywood tell black people they need to feel empowered by their movie$$$

Fuck Redtails

@Clear Winner if we're pushing fictional characters on kids as role models, there's an issue and I would say that is THE issue in the black community is that this incessant need for "Role models" in the absence of competent parents is what produces the disaster of the American ethno-poverty cycle. I liked Batman, Luke Skywalker, etc. but above all my role model was my mother. A white woman. Possibly the whitest woman ever. Sorry, i'm not buying this. Raise your fucking kids right and teach them to be doctors and lawyers or maybe even balding angry manlet chefs, not fictional characters. I count rappers as fictional characters too

@Sebbe shut the fuck up, i don't even know if you said anything but you're such a snide little cunt who doesn't have any ounce of bollocks to just say what you want to say so you latch on others

@frenzy stop infringing on my rights to be mad

@blokeybloke i bet you saw "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" in theaters

@Tules <3

@Rawex is a cunt
<{outtahere}>

Went 2-1 Munich and 2-2 in super 6.
Barca
Roma
Bayern
Sevilla

Is paying $20.

I really like it but Sevilla/united is the game I'm not confident on and don't think that result happens.

United by draw or them stealing it 1-0 but Sevilla is on fire and they know how to rise to such a big occasion.

They can stick it with the best of them (barca/Madrid) but do they deal with a team Like united?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back