Premier League Thread 2017/18 v79: Chelsea V Barcelona Champions League Match Edition -thread closed

Who would win in a pizza eating contest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put 20 bucks on chelsea why the fook not

Bunch of cunts talking about who can eat the most.

<DisgustingHHH>
<34>

Barca
Roma
Bayern
Sevilla

Is paying $20.

I really like it but Sevilla/united is the game I'm not confident on and don't think that result happens.

United by draw or them stealing it 1-0 but Sevilla is on fire and they know how to rise to such a big occasion.

They can stick it with the best of them (barca/Madrid) but do they deal with a team Like united?
I have United winning 6-3, then a friend asked me if I was ever going to change that 1999 calendar ?
so i did.....

now I can only see 1-0, 1-1 or 0-1

Bunch of cunts talking about who can eat the most.

<DisgustingHHH>
<34>

Fill the belly with wonderful sustenance. All of the earth's wonders along with the luminescent flesh...

I have United winning 6-3, then a friend asked me if I was ever going to change that 1999 calendar ?
so i did.....

now I can only see 1-0, 1-1 or 0-1
Yea. Are they near full strength United? Or have a few injuries in the back line still?

@Spoken i completely understand what you're saying, it doesn't go past me, but i just completely think its a phenomenon that's being spoken into existence. I have step brothers, black, who are 7 and 9 respectively, tons of black cousins their age, and they like Batman and Ironman. No qualms. No "representation". It's fucking belittling to think to we're all retarded children who need our white overlords to say "hey Tyrone, he looks just like you doesn't he?!?! MAYBE IF YOU EAT YOUR SPINACH YOU'LL BE BIG AND STRONG LIKE HIM TOO".

I know that's not how you mean it, but that's how it comes off. Pandering. Lowest common denominator. I know your heart is in the right place, and if you pay attention i never called you a leftist, i'm simply telling you that despite your intetions, what you're saying is coming off as leftist niggitry of the highest order and it makes my stomach churn.

as for the "ad hominem" stuff, it's the prem thread, i'm here to tell you to shut your fucking mouth and i'm right, you're wrong, no matter how much sense you make or how many names i misspell, you can suck my crooked brown cock if you don't like it, we can have a deep conversation while we 69 aggressively and i think we'll come out better for it.

The "Triggered" stuff is so lame. I get excited to have a real conversation about something, if your only definition of not being "Triggered" is to passive aggressively be on "best behavior" where we spell-check and grammerly.com our posts then have our stepmothers comb through it and let us know what parts made their blood pressure rise, then see the above paragraph thb tbf idk iykwim nahmsayin?

Like i said, i know you're coming at this from "Empathy" and "Right place in your heart", but its just so tirrreeeddd letting hollywood tell black people they need to feel empowered by their movie$$$

Fuck Redtails
Considering the ways in which social media bring about a presence that polarizes, both conservative and liberal, I can see how I might look like the white-knight virtue signaling folks who are telling me that only black people can properly review this movie. Things I said probably echo what they're saying. But in the end, the only statements I stand by are the ones I said: it makes sense why black folks are excited about positive and empowering representation in a major movie. In the end, I'm not a bleeding heart liberal or a virtue signaling kind of guy. Anything about cultural heroes, who to look up to, being inspired to be successful... all that wasn't on my radar.

There was and is nothing passive aggressive about my responses. It's not in my nature--if I eventually determined that you were dumb, not worth my time, or that you are actually a racist then I would outright say it. But I used the word triggered because it was popularized by people making fun of liberal rage, and because I felt I was just getting angry responses rather than reason, it felt like it was a solid jab.

So yeah, I get it. What I'm saying can easily be conscripted by actual guilty-conscience liberals. But I'm just not doing that.

Consider hatchet buried. Now, if you would...

giphy.gif

Didier Drogba beams with pride as son Isaac joins Guingamp... all of 16 years after Chelsea legend did the same
  • Guingamp announced arrival of 17-year-old striker Isaac Drogba, son of Didier
  • The youngster follows in legendary father's footsteps by joining the French side
  • Drogba signed for Guingamp 16 years ago in an £80,000 deal from Le Mans
  • He celebrates on Instagram and is joined by Frank Lampard and John Terry
4963D0A900000578-5410733-image-a-20_1519084149259.jpg

I see Drogba and I think how many times he REKT our fucking shit defences over the years lol

<VinceShock>

Wow the American's went ham last night it seems.

Last edited:
@Spoken i completely understand what you're saying, it doesn't go past me, but i just completely think its a phenomenon that's being spoken into existence. I have step brothers, black, who are 7 and 9 respectively, tons of black cousins their age, and they like Batman and Ironman. No qualms. No "representation". It's fucking belittling to think to we're all retarded children who need our white overlords to say "hey Tyrone, he looks just like you doesn't he?!?! MAYBE IF YOU EAT YOUR SPINACH YOU'LL BE BIG AND STRONG LIKE HIM TOO".

I know that's not how you mean it, but that's how it comes off. Pandering. Lowest common denominator. I know your heart is in the right place, and if you pay attention i never called you a leftist, i'm simply telling you that despite your intetions, what you're saying is coming off as leftist niggitry of the highest order and it makes my stomach churn.

as for the "ad hominem" stuff, it's the prem thread, i'm here to tell you to shut your fucking mouth and i'm right, you're wrong, no matter how much sense you make or how many names i misspell, you can suck my crooked brown cock if you don't like it, we can have a deep conversation while we 69 aggressively and i think we'll come out better for it.

The "Triggered" stuff is so lame. I get excited to have a real conversation about something, if your only definition of not being "Triggered" is to passive aggressively be on "best behavior" where we spell-check and grammerly.com our posts then have our stepmothers comb through it and let us know what parts made their blood pressure rise, then see the above paragraph thb tbf idk iykwim nahmsayin?

Like i said, i know you're coming at this from "Empathy" and "Right place in your heart", but its just so tirrreeeddd letting hollywood tell black people they need to feel empowered by their movie$$$

Fuck Redtails

@Clear Winner if we're pushing fictional characters on kids as role models, there's an issue and I would say that is THE issue in the black community is that this incessant need for "Role models" in the absence of competent parents is what produces the disaster of the American ethno-poverty cycle. I liked Batman, Luke Skywalker, etc. but above all my role model was my mother. A white woman. Possibly the whitest woman ever. Sorry, i'm not buying this. Raise your fucking kids right and teach them to be doctors and lawyers or maybe even balding angry manlet chefs, not fictional characters. I count rappers as fictional characters too

@Sebbe shut the fuck up, i don't even know if you said anything but you're such a snide little cunt who doesn't have any ounce of bollocks to just say what you want to say so you latch on others

@frenzy stop infringing on my rights to be mad

@blokeybloke i bet you saw "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" in theaters

@Tules <3

@Rawex is a cunt
fje9WsY.jpg

Fuck Redtails

@Clear Winner if we're pushing fictional characters on kids as role models, there's an issue and I would say that is THE issue in the black community is that this incessant need for "Role models" in the absence of competent parents is what produces the disaster of the American ethno-poverty cycle. I liked Batman, Luke Skywalker, etc. but above all my role model was my mother. A white woman. Possibly the whitest woman ever. Sorry, i'm not buying this. Raise your fucking kids right and teach them to be doctors and lawyers or maybe even balding angry manlet chefs, not fictional characters. I count rappers as fictional characters too

@Sebbe shut the fuck up, i don't even know if you said anything but you're such a snide little cunt who doesn't have any ounce of bollocks to just say what you want to say so you latch on others

@frenzy stop infringing on my rights to be mad

@blokeybloke i bet you saw "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" in theaters

@Tules <3

@Rawex is a cunt

I don't think I ever used the words "role model", bro. I think you've carried your other debates with other people into one with me. I'm a role model to my little cousins, as are the other older men and women in his life, I just think it's cool to have a big famous black super hero for him to get excited about.

I don't think I ever used the words "role model", bro. I think you've carried your other debates with other people into one with me. I'm a role model to my little cousins, as are the other older men and women in his life, I just think it's cool to have a big famous black super hero for him to get excited about.
O wow....

We forgetting someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back