Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They put out a new album I won't shut the fuck up about.
80's pop styled album...about killing yourself.
It's fucking brilliant, they really go for stuff. It's the right line of serious/parody/sad/funny/stern/ridiculous. The instrumentation is fucking stellar all around.

@Tules, sorry, i can't post chunes without tagging you

You'll probbaly call me a fuck wit but anything near as catchy as kids on it?

Not it. (re: poll)

@Rawex finally had the right characters for SHIELD training, already got Shuri

Did you happen across the tweet stating De Gea's saves xG this morning?

Said something along lines of him conceding 19 Lg goals so far this season but his saves were of such quality that the xG for conceded goals was somewhere around the 38 goal mark.

I was in dentist chair when i read it & cant remember who tweeted it.

I haven’t but I’m guessing this? I searched for it just now

Saw a different stat for “expected save %” and he was 1st too but Burnley was 2nd Pope has had a low key great season. I know he’s a popular fantasy choice because he’s cheap and Burnley are defensive enthusiasts, but most people actually haven’t seen him play

Who was last? West Ham

latest

You'll probbaly call me a fuck wit but anything near as catchy as kids on it?
Youre a fuckwit.
You know that song is a joke right? They made that shit in their college dorm and Columbia records thought that was their style when really they were writing ridiculous, psych-rock and pop songs. They snuck a couple of them into the first album (weekend wars, etc) and they just went off the grid after that.
Check their second album, absolute masterpiece. They're classically trained and they make high concept stuff these days. Third album got terrible backlash though, lead singer went into hiding and wrote some really dark shit and then decided to back it with pop styled songs.

So short answer: no. They've been done with that style for over a decade now (Kids was actually recorded in 2005 when they were "The Management"). This is probably their catchiest album since though. Some of the choruses are so fucking stupid and ridiculous but they get stuck in your head

Killer track from the second album, which is actually about the songs that got them famous; "Kids" "Electric Feel", etc

I haven’t but I’m guessing this? I searched for it just now

Saw a different stat for “expected save %” and he was 1st too but Burnley was 2nd Pope has had a low key great season. I know he’s a popular fantasy choice because he’s cheap and Burnley are defensive enthusiasts, but most people actually haven’t seen him play

Who was last? West Ham

latest

Thats the one. Nice find!

Sky are claiming the championship has the third best attendance in Europe. Not sure if true but it did make me want to go to craven cottage.

They put out a new album I won't shut the fuck up about.
80's pop styled album...about killing yourself.
It's fucking brilliant, they really go for stuff. It's the right line of serious/parody/sad/funny/stern/ridiculous. The instrumentation is fucking stellar all around.

@Tules, sorry, i can't post chunes without tagging you

Oh nice. This was what I meant I heard earlier. Very solid work

Also this music vid came out a few days ago, what a choon! What an album

Oh nice. This was what I meant I heard earlier. Very solid work

Also this music vid came out a few days ago, what a choon! What an album

DFA are pretty unstoppable right now.
The opening track to LDA is fucking hilariously great. Havent had an album excite me like that in a while.

Honestly thank the fucking lord we ain't up against Barca or Bayern in the first round.

Our butts would still be hurting.
Disgusting It was a yearly tradition

@FadeLess

E eu quero mais do que ser um cara esperto.
Eu quero mais do que um estágio na empresa do seu tio Alberto.
Corte a placenta por favor pois já não sou mais feto.
Eu tenho planos bem maiores que te dar um neto.

<5>

3am and I can’t sleep ffs.

Might watch some NBA and roll a blunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back