Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i get what you're saying, but I feel it's just easier speaking to him most of the time

so yeah you're right but as i said, allow it fam
4974A7C400000578-5419943-image-m-87_1519256271005.jpg

take out your 2 lower ribs, suck on your own 1975 dick and then take a rest. if that doesnt work try to get an erection you can suck on, that should help you on your lack of taste for women problema.
my vagina would break your 1975 old dick in 13 seconds so you could live to tell you got an erection for that amount of time.
if i forgot to mention this , go suck a dick.
Cheers

Love how you ended with a cheers. A gent even when besmirching someone. FadeBaeBless.

pissed myself seeing my friend in the spoiler
seems really triggered, all because he fucked up a game in the music thread and I took the piss a little.

hope he doesn't live near a school, seems a bit unstable.

<JagsKiddingMe>jesus, are you a 12 year old girl ? stop acting like a spastic, go relax and listen to some ''deep wave'' epic music, in your nice green t shirt.

ChBYfm2.jpg

They're called Scope now.

Been a while NF - things good?

It has weo, nice seeing you around again. I'm doing fine fanx, you still busy with the videos?

Been keeping tabs on on the lads this year, promotion is looking legit right now. Still a ways to go but 4 points clear of Villa last I saw.

ColemanBless is doing his best to get Sundercan relegated. Bless him!

The artists formally known as the spastic society

"Spastics was just a word then they had that guy on Blue Peter and kids called each other spags on the playground. Some kids, especially fat kids and kids with glasses got called spags more than I did."

- Kenny Florian (My sister who has cerebral palsy).

“Is academy in decline” while listing every single point I made and mentioning the 1st place 18 team numerous times

The main problem with that team is they have zero attacking players which is why Gomes and Chong became immediate starters when promoted. They started to decline when Rashford, Januzaj and Pereira all left around the same time, Wilson has either been injured or on loan and McTominay got converted to a CM after getting a big growth spurt. Problem was there’s a gap there, guys who are too good for that level with the guys who are too young for it. They also had Fletcher and Harrop on that team but their contracts ran out and they were looking for playing time (dunno how Harrop is doing at Preston but Fletcher has done absolutely nothing at WHU/Boro, while being ok at League 1 level when United loaned him out)

If they all stay around they would probably be higher in the table since they’re in that age range but does it really matter?

To answer the question it kinda was, but its actually improved the last year or 2, outside of the reserves coach who was hired this past summer and probably won’t be retained. Biggest thing they needed to improve was their outside scouting which in the last 2 years has resulted in Chong (Dutch), Traore (French black CDM watch) Puigmal who was highly regarded in Spain and O’Connor who captains Irelands youth teams, along with their 18s coach was a great hire. Butt has worked with the youth teams since Fergie was still there, he didn’t get some fast track promotion based on some “class of 92” legacy. All the above happened since he became the head of their academy

Last edited:
this made me lol

liquidation LOOMS

Can only hope. #back2backrelegationchamps is looking good.

At first I was angry with him for taking the job but now I understand the method to his madness.

Can only hope. #back2backrelegationchamps is looking good.

At first I was angry with him for taking the job but now I understand the method to his madness.

lol true true

you're close with Mr @Rawex on here it seems

can you kindly tell him to make the next thread. The poll doesn't lie

lol true true

you're close with Mr @Rawex on here it seems

can you kindly tell him to make the next thread. The poll doesn't lie

@Rawex plays by his own rules. Telling him to make a fred is like telling you to stop posting Bae's. Just won't happen.

@Rawex plays by his own rules. Telling him to make a fred is like telling you to stop posting Bae's. Just won't happen.

I'm willing to stop posting baes if he makes a thread

FUCKING CUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUEADFNA VASABASTAWRAD RWAWDX CUTNTTTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back