Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a mod mightve just come in cos the thread is over 1000 to check it and saw it on the off chance

If i find out who did, you might as well stop posting here now because im going to pay a mod to have you miserable user'd

You guys know how he is, im actually irl mad, dude literally loves this place

Help me out here.

Original point was why Messi is not rested. I told you why he isn't despite my agreement that he should be rested.

Then, you make some random point about deulofeu which I shred. Sure, Messi can be difficult to play with but you deal with that when you win as much as they have.

Coutinho was very good today with a goal, an assist and was invovled in much of the countless buildups in a 6-1 thrashing. All this and you criticize Messi/how he is being used by Valverde? Oh and Paulinho didnt come on until almost the 80th minute so that point doesnt apply to this match.

Then say Barca is arrogant? Where was I/Barca arrogant? I know the flaws of this team. A team left for dead by many people in August. We are fortunate to be up in the League thanks to great play by a few players and Valverde making terrific adjustments to the philosophy of the team.

I still dont expect to win the CL, it's other ppl talking about that. There are 5-6 teams with legitimate shots at it. Put them in a hat and pick one.

Then you tell me to take notes on a team I haven't missed a match in a few years.

You're incoherent and all over the place. You are a good knowledgeable guy when you aren't being an arrogant condescending prick. All banter aside.
We both overreacted over nothing.

Lets just move on

I just hope he comes back in some way. He's a prem fred treasure, place isn't the same without him.

@Tules both good and bad(mostly good) is what keeps this place thriving. The Prem thread could/would never be the same without him. He's the backbone of it.

He's our black CDM :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back