Premier League Thread 2017/18 v82: Tules

Is Tules the sexiest poster on sherdog?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really used it before and only realised I did when you pointed it out. I think it's very different from "coloured" which has a slightly different history behind how it was used. I prefer it to ethnic minority, but I wouldn't be offended by that either.

Yeh, ethnic minority must suck. Sounds like special needs or some shit. I think in today's political climate I'd be like just call me a black guy. I'm really not bothered.

giphy.gif

I know the guy that runs (or at least founded) Ocean's label. Good lad. I've featured on a track for them too.

I'll PM it to ya.

POC and 'coloured' is not the same thing. the difference being the history of the word.

it's coming back because it seems with trump in power and rise of alt-right, it's safer for the bigots to have themselves known.

I'm not biting this time. Luff you xx

cw said the exact same thing i did? piss off

I don't recall him bringing US politics into it. I was asking his opinion, not which political figure was the cause of it.

And I was trying to be nice. I had a bad day and I'm snowed in so I said luff you instead of starting an argument. I even left kisses like the massive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I am. Chill.

I know the guy that runs (or at least founded) Ocean's label. Good lad. I've featured on a track for them too.

I'll PM it to ya.
<Moyes5>

I hope you're better than DT on Drum n Bass

I don't recall him bringing US politics into it. I was asking his opinion, not which political figure was the cause of it.

And I was trying to be nice. I had a bad day and I'm snowed in so I said luff you instead of starting an argument. I even left kisses like the massive :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I am. Chill.

Did you just refer to yourself as a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ? I'm confused.

They're gonna push your shit back in on Sunday, lad.

+390 is insanely generous odds
Its at camp nou, cant foresee a W there for them but who knows. Would rather our streak be snapped by them than like a Depor or something

Bro, I can only imagine how bad it is in places like that. I worked in some shitty ales companies when I was younger and they used to say some fucked up shit. They'd often forget there was a person of colour in the room and have to apologise.

These are the same people that are quick to claim that racism doesn't exist and is no longer an issue.
<mma4> been in a similar ''neighbourhood''........

I copy/pasted the emojis lol. Couldn't even type it even tho it would be censored. Thanks Trump!

ROFL this dude sent me a rage message

OSP is boist! wish he won on sunday cause his IF would have been nice

was about to lose a decision too

Trying to draw out the snitch with my emoji, good plan guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back