Premier League Thread 2017/18 v84: Nobody post XXX media spoiler or not/Ruined my Son theme Edition

Who is the best Korean player to have played in the Prem?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Kyle and Frenzy have made atrocious racist comments

I want neither on the super eagles war wagon this summer
tumblr_p4r3tcvzsJ1x2nd5zo9_400.jpg

LOTD

I hear stage fright or “i wouldn’t have the balls to do that” like 90% of the time when people find out I’ve done comedy before. I realized that most people in the audience are people I don’t know and will likely never see again. So if I fucked up it wasn’t as big of a deal to me thus making me more relaxed and natural and not trying to force things

Similar as “imagine your audience is naked” or whatever people say for public speaking I guess

tenor.gif

There were jokes all my mates that were tired of that I couldn't remember once I got on stage.

You're actually kinda freaking me out lol. First time I tried stand up and froze some woman said "calm down dude and imagine us all naked" -no shit. I was like "Already there hun, I'm on stage 2".

Maureen going ballistic on the sidelines. An unhinged and #BROKEN individual after subbing out a mid for a forward at halftime, Valencia for Mata and moving Lingard to RB

Sometimes you have to throw your values out the window in dire times

There were jokes all my mates that were tired of that I couldn't remember once I got on stage.

You're actually kinda freaking me out lol. First time I tried stand up and froze some woman said "calm down dude and imagine us all naked" -no shit. I was like "Already there hun, I'm on stage 2".

Its a very common phrase. I do this itt to get through the day

LOTD

I hear stage fright or “i wouldn’t have the balls to do that” like 90% of the time when people find out I’ve done comedy before. I realized that most people in the audience are people I don’t know and will likely never see again. So if I fucked up it wasn’t as big of a deal to me thus making me more relaxed and natural and not trying to force things

Similar as “imagine your audience is naked” or whatever people say for public speaking I guess

tenor.gif

I usually get a shitty hack joke followed by "I'm thinking of doing stand up" or "you should use that in your act"

Mfw<LikeReally5>

Holy shit, Counterpart took an incredible turn - another one, this series is riveting stuff.

Both Kyle and Frenzy have made atrocious racist comments

I want neither on the super eagles war wagon this summer

They’re probably gonna support Germany, I wonder why

Even @Deffid doesnt stoop this low

@Rebelfett im from MKE that’s why I acknowledged your Fire post

Started watching them 2 years ago since they’re the closest team, they were pretty good last year. It’s a solid soccerball void to fill when Europe is in their offseason

Definitely want to go to a game this year when it gets warmer, Toyota Park is a nice stadium

Started watching them 2 years ago since they’re the closest team, they were pretty good last year. It’s a solid soccerball void to fill when Europe is in their offseason

Definitely want to go to a game this year when it gets warmer, Toyota Park is a nice stadium
If you do let me know and I’ll meet you there it’s about 30 min from my house

I’m going to try to get to a game a season, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back