Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u4.png

Canelo Alvarez got busted. Clenelo Alvarez is his new name.

holy shit!

just googled it now

Fraud cunt

GGG would've rekt him anyway

wait they're still letting the GGG fight go ahead?!

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez says it "surprises and bothers" him that traces of clenbuterol were found in a drugs test, but his rematch against Gennady Golovkin will still go ahead on 5 May.

A statement from Alvarez's promoters blamed it on "meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years".

Alvarez will now move his training camp from Mexico to the USA.

The first fight in Las Vegas ended in a controversial draw last September.

Clenbuterol is used to treat asthma but can also help build lean muscle mass and burn off fat.

Alvarez said: "I am an athlete who respects the sport and this surprises me and bothers me because it had never happened to me.

"I will submit to all the tests that require me to clarify this embarrassing situation and I trust that at the end the truth will prevail."

t
Bx6S7n1CQAAALw1.jpg

A statement from Alvarez's promoters blamed it on "meat contamination that has impacted dozens of athletes in Mexico over the last years".
Over the last years, one has to wonder that why they didnt stop eating meat from the area with the contaminated meat?
<NoneOfMy>

"Big man, I got an E in maffs. E for excellance"

Dead.

@Deffid happy birthday!
0FkxI5E.jpg
lovely young ladies behind that spoiler, I think the mayberry response is ''would wife''

but deffs is only just turned 30 {Happy Birthday @Deffid } he's still young enough, to be hitting crazy chicks, you would never consider to be ''wife material''

HXaRv0Q.jpg

Glücklicher 30th Geburtstag @Deffid .

i saw some woman with a pair of 10lb/kg dumbels and im liek fuckin hell, that's more THEN me! lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back