Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should slap you back to normal, stop talking bollocks and get some sleep.

made me lol

straight to the point as per usual

Gaz needs more protein imo

@EOW just remembered your 'you're not dyslexic, it's just stupidity' comment on chrissybae's twitch stream

made me lol

how long have i been posting AllegriIN?

get him in ffs

@EOW @xtramob

DXtBSlzWsAAi-uH.jpg

lmfao

European football

can't beat this feeling

sorry spurs

Higuain gets criticized because of a couple finals, his weight and Madrid fans are knobs. Watch him game in and game out and you realize how good he is. He’s been dragging Juves ass through the CL

contrast Dybala who is no doubt a great talent doesn’t turn up every game, which is ignored because of highlights and he doesn’t have a bad reputation like him

Alive and has better eyesight?

Crazy that Sherdog's top footy analyst is a murican from fucking* Milwaukee. It's a brave new world out there.

:)

*No offence whtsoever to the great state of Winsconsin, just using the word "fucking" for poetical effect and the fact its handegg country.

@UltimateVictory

Lynn Gunn appeared to have it all three years ago. The frontwoman for synth-rock band PVRIS (pronounced “Paris”) had a hit debut disc “White Noise” with the trio, a maniacal fan base and a comfortable relationship with her sexuality after coming out to her parents at 18. But beneath the surface, she was falling apart, to the point where she even lost her voice.

I think a lot of musicians and people in the entertainment industry can agree that it’s a very isolating and weird life to navigate. It can really mess with your head and bring out anxieties that you didn’t know you had, and it can trigger a lot of things that maybe you haven’t dealt with until you get into the industry. So I definitely dealt with some anxiety pretty heavily — still do — and a bit of depression, as well. But I navigated through it and I’m definitely in a much better place now.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/pvris-lynn-gunn-learning-cope-success/

what a bae. love her so much.

@Rawex

'Tottenham found a way to lose... they should have played like Juventus when they went in front', says Keane

Tottenham's lack of experience at the highest level cost them against Juventus, according to Roy Keane. The former Manchester United midfielder believes Tottenham's second half collapse was telling. He told ITV: 'Inexperience was huge tonight, Juventus found a way to win and Tottenham found a way to lose. Instead of killing the game off, Tottenham should have played like Juve when they went in front. Three or four minutes of madness has cost them. It's hard to understand how Tottenham lost the game. What Juventus did was stay in the game.'

AC Milan under Gattuso
  • Matches: 19
  • Win percentage: 63%
  • Goals scored: 31
  • Goals conceded: 18

@Rawex

'Tottenham found a way to lose... they should have played like Juventus when they went in front', says Keane

Tottenham's lack of experience at the highest level cost them against Juventus, according to Roy Keane. The former Manchester United midfielder believes Tottenham's second half collapse was telling. He told ITV: 'Inexperience was huge tonight, Juventus found a way to win and Tottenham found a way to lose. Instead of killing the game off, Tottenham should have played like Juve when they went in front. Three or four minutes of madness has cost them. It's hard to understand how Tottenham lost the game. What Juventus did was stay in the game.'
Wenger deliberately did not sign Higuain from Madrid because he knew this day would come. Insane foresight. Professor Wenger has done it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back