Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 pub teams

So disorganized
Milan's potential is pretty substantial though. They're just like a fraction off being a good team. A proper winger would change their whole dynamic

holy shit what a play

Kick on Gunners this is a game

well played there, unlucky Mhicky ... this Milan is an easy prey, Arsenal got this round.

Lol Welbeck looking like a young George Weah out there, thats how bad this Milan is.

Cold blood from Rambo doe

Great run and finish by ramsehhhh

Gianluigi Lloris over here lmao Italian keepers are a dead breed

What is with this whispering style of singing, and why does it have to cover songs that are actually good?

Just heard this garbage on a commercial.
This is some shit Tules would eat 25 McNuggets to, not having it fam

Quiet in here

Did the GOAT Arsenal midfielder score

Great counterattacking today by Arsenal. Looking quite dangerous.

Great counterattacking today by Arsenal. Looking quite dangerous.
I don't think they score in the 2nd half. Really simple mistakes from Milan that are fixable.
That said, I don't see where Milan have any bite where it counts. We may have seen all of the action we're gonna see.

Danica Patrick is my dream woman.
idk why i feel so guilty admitting that

and yes, i'd bury my face in it just to get a taste of the GOAT
giphy.gif

Cuz Higuain & Costa only need 2 half chances per gm to nab a goal. That's all Mou teams are set up to feed their forwards.

You desperately need a new CB. Pogba has to keep dropping far too deep to get the ball.

2FB's - CB - 2CM's & 2 CF's

Valencia, Darmian, Smalling, Rojo, Felliani, Carrick, Herrera, Rashford, Ibra need replacing with upgrades.

Alexis & Lukaku are just Lg can crushers that might get you 4th spot but will get exposed against any half decent CL side.

I'd be wanting out if i were Martial. He has to be looking around the Lg thinking all these other Left wingers are expressing & playing the way he wants to be allowed to & are fn loving life.

Don't really think they all need replacing, really, but some deadwood needs to be cut. Valencia, Rojo and Rashford are all okay. The rest could probably leave......wouldn't be surprised to see Mata and Blind on the outs, too.

Martial ain't a LW, that's the problem!

Alexis and Lukaku aren't worldlies I agree. That said you don't need 11 Messis to compete for the big trophies. All about getting a good balance in the team/squad......something United have really struggled with for a long time.

CB would be okay if we could rely on Jones and Bailly not getting injured. Tuanzebe looks like a beast too but is a little young/inexperienced.

Should be sorted at LB but Shawsy fucked Jose's grand-dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back