Premier League Thread 2017/18 v86: Spurs Will Always Let You Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suso is fucking horrible.
What is with this team? Bunch of one-footed queers trying to right trigger, O every fucking shot.

i had to wear a fake pair of plastic tits on today for like 2 hours lmao

whilst my bestie tried to feel for lumps in them lol.

i was like in my head, if this was 6 months ago, i wouldn't even need the plastic tit suit wrapped around my chest

I'm coming from a perspective of building a Utd squad that can srsly compete for the Lg title &/or the CL under Jose.

Whilst the above are still there, you wont.

Don't need 24 killers in your squad. Guys who can come in and give a reliable 7/10 performance can be invaluable.

1203471.jpg

Proud member of United's dominant 1999 CL campaign, too.

Ozil is such a drama queen queer dude. lol my go what a poutey little cunt

No idea honestly, i'll look into it.
They're way off the mark now though, no way a team can climb in La Liga like that.

Eibar in Europe tho, here we go
Eibar are a fun side to watch. Would love to see them face off against Dyche in EL.

Battle of the xG destroyers(both on -GD)

what the fuck is xG

She's cute, sporty & funny as fuck.

Added bonus of looking like that nutty NRA chick, so hate fucking is still in play.

Life's all about finding the right balance

NRA chick and Tomi Lahren are both like that for me lol. I probably couldn’t talk to them after a minute but <{dayum}>

As soon as Nacho is back Miles should be a starter on the RB, send Ballerina back to Oxford.

i had to wear a fake pair of plastic tits on today for like 2 hours lmao

whilst my bestie tried to feel for lumps in them lol.

i was like in my head, if this was 6 months ago, i wouldn't even need the plastic tit suit wrapped around my chest

Story of the day?

Eibar are a fun side to watch. Would love to see them face off against Dyche in EL.

Battle of the xG destroyers(both on -GD)
They've got the best social media i've seen from any middling or small club

Don't need 24 killers in your squad. Guys who can come in and give a reliable 7/10 performance can be invaluable.

1203471.jpg

Proud member of United's dominant 1999 CL campaign, too.
Mourinho aint competing against tinpot Clubs managed by Neville, Scholes & Wobblygob week in week out

Like Fergie was

Lol Cech should never start for arsenal again

As soon as Nacho is back Miles should be a starter on the RB, send Ballerina back to Oxford.
Rumor is Bellerin wants back at Barca, but Valverde already said he's overrated and wouldn't get in the team.
The first part is a rumor, the second part is 100% true

Story of the day?

i guess lol

it was funny coz the guy teaching us was like 'the guy has to volunteer preferrably'

it's like why do I have to volunteer?

why is my gender being assumed too?

<Wenger85>

Bonnucci lmao what a can.
He and Thiago Silva start in my overrated 11. Best CB in the world lmao

My all Red Bull EL final dream is still possible

Is this EL last 16rd a 1 or 2 leg deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back