Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. It's just so he can get artist performance royalties (can't remember the exact term). Simon Cowell and others used to play a triangle, or something you could barely notice/hear, in the background for the same reason.

bless lol

his son was an executive producer on his last album and now he's named his next album after his son

what a dad

What? today?
Yeah

Putin's also passed on taking May's olive branch offer of a soft climb down today. Forcing May into the humiliating position of having to beg for a unified Western response.

What with your *special ally* temporarily turning into Trumpton, you've no cover.

Putin's also passed on taking May's olive branch offer of a soft climb down today. Forcing May into the humiliating position of begging for a unified Western response.
There is no way a former KGB agent would do something like this!

There is no way a former KGB agent would do something like this!
If only they had any bridges left that they hadnt just burned

Oh welI. Theyve still got Bob from Leicester to wallop them back into order

Yeah

Putin's also passed on taking May's olive branch offer of a soft climb down today. Forcing May into the humiliating position of having to beg for a unified Western response.

What with your *special ally* temporarily turning into Trumpton, you've no cover.

Jesus, it's just started to come through online now.

Finally started Peaky Blinders, BTW. Really enjoying it.

nope

you?
Roma and Sevilla to advance +421.
Could see United and Shaktar advancing but its a small bet.

If Dzeko starts, him to score +123.

On fire with my NHL bets last week.

Roma and Sevilla to advance +421.
Could see United and Shaktar advancing but its a small bet.

If Dzeko starts, him to score +123.

On fire with my NHL bets last week.
I ended up going 38-17 live betting the over/unders on NBA games last week. I was bored and only bet peanuts on 3 gms but i won them so kept rolling over.

And i know fuck all about basketball lol

Sheff United
Wolves

Double. Easy money. Maybe throw -1 on Wolves for better odds.

Coventry to beat Luton is the outside bet of the evening.

cant wait for a 1-0 defensuve masterclass

sounds like pogba in for mctominay, other than that the team is the same as against liverpool

Trump's gone and fired a top Tillerson aide who contradicted account of secretary of state's dismissal now.

What a tiem to be alive

I ended up going 38-17 live betting the over/unders on NBA games last week. I was bored and only bet peanuts on 3 gms but i won them so kept rolling over.

And i know fuck all about basketball lol
Hah nice. Would probably make even more if i could live bet on NHL but when the games start 2am-5am its just not possible.

Trump's gone and fired a top Tillerson aide who contradicted account of secretary of state's dismissal now.

What a tiem to be alive
GIG22bD.gif

Sheff United
Wolves

Double. Easy money. Maybe throw -1 on Wolves for better odds.

Coventry to beat Luton is the outside bet of the evening.
Steer clear of betting on Stags. New Manager. Only got 3pts from 3 consecutive gm's we had the lead in. I like him, Flitcroft, but he needs more time. Squad was punching above its weight knocking on auto-promotion door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back