Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid, Wagner or Favre for next season? Who's your pick?
I wouldn't take Wagner.

My pick is still Nagelsmann, hope we get him. If not then Favre. I don't want Wagner at all.

not liking this look tbh @Deffid @Concrete

i liked this look

c4be9394efeed18bf770d43bc0bf5dc9.jpg

Pics needed, imo.

<{coachie}>

@Rawex No :p

she's really cute tbf! I'll send you one eventually hahaa,she's amazinggggggggggg.

She was walking quite a bit ahead of me this morning before I caught up to her, and she was vaping and some guy was wafting the fumes from infront of his face when he was behind her. He was pissed lol

he's lucky he didn't kick off

coz i'd legit fuck him up if he tried to do get rude

have to submit something for 1pm tomorrow

just remembered I'll be out all day = I have to do it by tonight

= match lit under my ass lol

Why not Wagner?
AFAIK he never really stood for a possession based style which is what we need. Most teams park the bus against us and we need solutions for that, while at the same time not expose the defense. I don't trust someone who never coached that to suddenly do it at CL level. "Pressing", counters and "Gegenpressing" are nice and all but that should be a given for a top team, not your main style.

Nagelsmann lets Hoffenheim play a pretty versatile game and it is possession based no matter how weak his team is. Even though they lost, they dominated us in the Westfalenstadion and played beautiful football.

Favre can park the bus but is also a very thorough worker, he works on all kinds of details and he can teach possession footy as well. So he would be my #2. Him having coached Dahoud and Reus helps, too.

she's really cute tbf! I'll send you one eventually hahaa,she's amazinggggggggggg.

She was walking quite a bit ahead of me this morning before I caught up to her, and she was vaping and some guy was wafting the fumes from infront of his face when he was behind her. He was pissed lol
Looking forward to it! :D

AFAIK he never really stood for a possession based style which is what we need. Most teams park the bus against us and we need solutions for that, while at the same time not expose the defense. I don't trust someone who never coached that to suddenly do it at CL level. "Pressing", counters and "Gegenpressing" are nice and all but that should be a given for a top team, not your main style.

Nagelsmann lets Hoffenheim play a pretty versatile game and it is possession based no matter how weak his team is. Even though they lost, they dominated us in the Westfalenstadion and played beautiful football.

Favre can park the bus but is also a very thorough worker, he works on all kinds of details and he can teach possession footy as well. So he would be my #2. Him having coached Dahoud and Reus helps, too.
I'm a romantic idealist when it comes to football. If it's not attractive it ain't worth watching but I hear ya.

I have the outmost respect for King Kenny but when he coached the team this last time, well I just turned the tv off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back