i like moaning for the sake of moaning tbh

GO TO SLEEP

it's monday tomorrow not Sunday! you have work tomrorow

you're not a unemployed bum like me

i like moaning for the sake of moaning tbh

GO TO SLEEP

it's monday tomorrow not Sunday! you have work tomrorow

you're not a unemployed bum like me

I got up at like 3 today, couldn't sleep if I wanted to.

I got up at like 3 today, couldn't sleep if I wanted to.

fair dos

I ate a 6 piece bossman meal at like 1am last nighti n the snow

got up at 10

then had a mid day nap for another 4-5 hours

hence why I'm up too (aside from this work lol)

make sure you're getting dat protein in tho, it keeps the brain ticking if you have a busy day at work tomorrow

Too much partying?
iu

'what could've been done better'

i dont know, it seemed fine to me lol

cant even BS an answer for that point

eh im sleeping

fuck it

done most of it

night guys

@Chris Partlow

Finally had the chance to check out Gangsta. Didnt hook me up, not a mafia/gangsters guy doe so ymmv.

Ps: Looking for Gangsta in Netflix i found that Erased (Boku dake ga inai machi) is on the rooster. My fav anime, a gripping story anout child abuse and friendship, a must watch imo.

I really liked the the two main characters, the deaf one specifically. The second half of it really drops off though, since the production company went bankrupt. Lot of new characters get introduced late in S1 and it’s just a mess when the show gets cut off like that. The manga is still going but wish the show got picked up, total waste of talent

I’ll put it on the list, along with that other show you recommended to me, thanks. Right now I’m seeing PP2 -definitely not its predecessor but not horrible either. Missing my favorite characters but I like Akane better now and especially Ginoza as well. The new inspector is the biggest cunt in the world though, hope she dies

Code Geass- saw a lot of Death Note comparisons so gave it a chance, I like it so far

Steins Gate Im gonna start this week, thinking about giving B the Beginning (Netflix exclusive) a try as well. Then I’ll start watching the others

@frenzy after you left Kyole and I went 2-0 in comp. With our new Bayern team doctor becoming manager this happens

Lz8N01c.jpg

Need to improve your team talks imo

Couldnt train today, so went to the gym with girl.
Was workshopping leglocks from half guard on her in public, looking like a psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back