Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
frenzy is fighting 2 random whores in her twitch

fighting ? @ me when somebody gets their bra ripped.

pOFHILY.gif

'If this was any other workplace there'd be a case for constructive dismissal': Source close to Shaw labels Mourinho's handling of Manchester United defender 'a disgrace'

Jose Mourinho's treatment of Luke Shaw would give grounds to constructive dismissal if it took place in any other industry, according to a source close to the Manchester United left back. Shaw, 22, has struggled for game time under United manager Mourinho, with the pair having a frosty relationship.
4th manager to call him out for being lazy and unfit, but Jose is a cunt.....<YeahOKJen>

Sorry. I was entertained though, which is much more important. The arguing with that hcicks on Eldorardo was very funny, the pic you found was A++.

Sorry. I was entertained though, which is much more important. The arguing with that hcicks on Eldorardo was very funny, the pic you found was A++.
got bantered by a junkrat main. feels bad man

LMAO

@EOW @Tules you guys missing comedy gold

xqc pronouncing small boobs as 'small bobs'

I had to tap out

I watched your stream to support the homie, I can't sit through that cunt talking

@Chris Partlow

What was that song you played from some anime after United was knocked out by Sevilla? It had some girl with crazy eyes in the thumbnail. Tried looking for it and can't find it.

I had to tap out

I watched your stream to support the homie, I can't sit through that cunt talking

this

I watched it for 10 seconds

got banned in the chat

i said Good Day Sir in my head and closed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back