Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
frenzy is fighting 2 random whores in her twitch

I was about to 10-8 her but she was saved by the the bell (game ended)

Got a stern but fair wallop in though

Thanks, I found it via that link. This was the song:

Very relaxing.

Yeah that’s the one. Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler, it’s on netflix

Could not think of a more fitting song while watching that game

don't mind Daspy, clearly jealous that this guy can take bathroom selfies without having the door handle hit him in the back of his head
{<jordan}
Dropped my bottle of water cuz I laughed so hard thank you for that

6:30am alarm for tomorrow. travelling like 2 hours with my agender bestie tomorroow morning.

i better sleep early tonight myself too

<You11>

@Rebelfett im pretending you're posting this to me too

@Sebbe

'I left Celtic for M&S... but I never gave up on my dream': Flying full back Robertson on his rapid rise to Liverpool's first-team

NEW INTERVIEW BY DOMINIC KING: Andrew Robertson was standing outside Jurgen Klopp's office, getting his words in order before knocking on the door. It was mid-October and Robertson had asked Klopp for an audience. The timing of the meeting was far from ideal — days earlier Liverpool had been skewered by Tottenham at Wembley and the German was still smarting — but there was no turning back. This conversation needed to take place.

I really liked the the two main characters, the deaf one specifically. The second half of it really drops off though, since the production company went bankrupt. Lot of new characters get introduced late in S1 and it’s just a mess when the show gets cut off like that. The manga is still going but wish the show got picked up, total waste of talent

I’ll put it on the list, along with that other show you recommended to me, thanks. Right now I’m seeing PP2 -definitely not its predecessor but not horrible either. Missing my favorite characters but I like Akane better now and especially Ginoza as well. The new inspector is the biggest cunt in the world though, hope she dies

Code Geass- saw a lot of Death Note comparisons so gave it a chance, I like it so far

Steins Gate Im gonna start this week, thinking about giving B the Beginning (Netflix exclusive) a try as well. Then I’ll start watching the others

If you like that kind of characters (Gangsta) then you should check Durarara!! and also Baccano!

PP2 is ok, i wouldn´t recommend but i enjoyed it since i´m a sucker of ciberpunk shit.

Code Geass is an iconic classic. One of the legendary mecha animes. Lelouch is "zero" cool, top douche/mastermind.

Steins Gate is awesome, In fact, is the reason i watch anime. A few years ago i couldnt find any interesting series on TV and a friend in a chinese martial arts forum suggested me SG. I said: "Nah, anime is for kids". He said: "Trust me on this". It´s a slow burner so i was about to quit a couple of times but once it gets going its one of the most beautiful stories of redemption ever. Top tv.

@Sebbe

'I left Celtic for M&S... but I never gave up on my dream': Flying full back Robertson on his rapid rise to Liverpool's first-team

NEW INTERVIEW BY DOMINIC KING: Andrew Robertson was standing outside Jurgen Klopp's office, getting his words in order before knocking on the door. It was mid-October and Robertson had asked Klopp for an audience. The timing of the meeting was far from ideal — days earlier Liverpool had been skewered by Tottenham at Wembley and the German was still smarting — but there was no turning back. This conversation needed to take place.
<You11>

Shut your lame ass up
Lol, leg logs were my thing. Professor I trained with for 4 years was a sambo guy and I always found that leg locks were just waiting for me if you went fishing.

But generally, they’re really dangerous if you get someone who doesn’t know how to properly defend and scrambles, which often leads to them hurting themselves.
When I taught white belt classes or helped (years after training with sambo dude), we would essentially tell you who you could or couldn’t do leg locks to. Usually this was blue belts and above,but not always.

Lol, leg logs were my thing. Professor I trained with for 4 years was a sambo guy and I always found that leg locks were just waiting for me if you went fishing.

But generally, they’re really dangerous if you get someone who doesn’t know how to properly defend and scrambles, which often leads to them hurting themselves.
When I taught white belt classes or helped (years after training with sambo dude), we would essentially tell you who you could or couldn’t do leg locks to. Usually this was blue belts and above,but not always.
buncha pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back