Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was in the gym and completely zoned out of life for like 5 minutes

like i was just sat there like

easy option is to jus sit and be a fass and feel overwhelemd but u cant do that in the gym with peple watching lol

then i went out in the sun and it was like suns out guns out and felt alright

theres your story for this morning

Fuck sakeee burst into laughter on such a crap day. Reading a huge thread about Dale Winton on another forum. Countless posts one after another of "RIP Dale", "62 is no age", "What a legend RIP" and then just one comment randomly... "Dale's mother, Sheree, was born in Sheffield."
i loved him

easy option is to jus sit and be a fass and feel overwhelemd but u cant do that in the gym with peple watching lol

you can do it when you're back home tho.

was in the gym and completely zoned out of life for like 5 minutes

like i was just sat there like

then i went out in the sun and it was like suns out guns out and felt alright

theres your story for this morning
Unacceptable.

Go back and start again.

oof harsh!

madmax4.png

Unacceptable.

Go back and start again.

i don't know pal. It's just happening more often these past few days.

Just my luck it's happened right at the end of my break than the start too.

I might actually go for a run later on this evening on the treadmill tbh

didn't wear my running shuce today

<34>

Was thinking I shouldn't tag you in this one, but I gave it a go. I'll stick to hip hop @s for you.
I listen to pretty various stuff, you can tag me in anything. I confuse the shit out of Spotify's recommended feed.

The first track was promising.

i can confirm this

I remember a post from you after UV was commenting on an underground hip hop track I posted, that was something along the lines of... "sometimes, I honestly sit there and think how the fook do you like this stuff and *insert random Tules Bae name* tracks.

I often wonder the same. He's a complicated character with an eclectic taste in music.

I should do some work I suppose. Choon!

I remember a post from you after UV was commenting on an underground hip hop track I posted, that was something along the lines of... "sometimes, I honestly sit there and think how the fook do you like this stuff and *insert random Tules Bae name* tracks.

I often wonder the same. He's a complicated character with an eclectic taste in music.

Lmao innit!

It's surreal how Uvee likes all the same shit, well most of it, that I like lol.

Either that or he lies to me. But he wouldn't do that. If he did, then I wouldn't ever trust anyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back