Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTD is way better than United stand. Adams a much better host and their regular contributors are decent and not mouthbreathers.

Howson is the only one I’m not really a fan of. He knows his stuff (especially about the youth teams) but he acts like he’s bigger than he is
Will check it out

They've targeted Wenger for years doing this BS narrative building shit. Looks like its Joses's time in the barrel. Any half decent player over 29 is getting connected to Utd this summer.

Well Jose has already signed Matic, Zlatan and Sanchez.

He signed 2 young CBs in Lindelof and Bailly, neither of whom he seems to have much confidence in.

I have a bad feeling JM will ship out Shaw and Martial (at least) and replace them with 30 year olds.......most likely at a financial loss.

what a signing

I have been singing his praises for 2 years now. Reunited with Puel at Nice

Wish United took a look at him, now they’re gonna spend twice as much on Alex Sandro

FTD is way better than United stand. Adams a much better host and their regular contributors are decent and not mouthbreathers.

Howson is the only one I’m not really a fan of. He knows his stuff (especially about the youth teams) but he acts like he’s bigger than he is

Howson is the most annoying, aye.

His "The season has shown good progress" narrative is annoying as fuck.

Still Dembele seems lost already.....could they loan him out?
Standards are ridiculously high at Barca & Real.

Dembele hasn't looked near as bad as some folk have made out. If i were a Barca fan i'd be over moon happy to see that Valverde isnt indulging his immaturity.

They've got 3 attackers who can handle being dbl marked at any time in offensive transition against low blocks. With Griz running in behind they'd be adding a new deadly quick release bow.

'I'd fuck Suarez off

what a signing

I have been singing his praises for 2 years now. Reunited with Puel at Nice

Wish United took a look at him, now they’re gonna spend twice as much on Alex Sandro

not sure about his shuce

@LEWIS540 Whats your thoughts on the England squad?

DdUgbbvX0AEkvnS

I'd have taken McCarthy ahead of Butland. Almost tempted to take Heaton over Pickford too.

Bertrand deserved to go ahead of Rose, who has hardly played this season. Maguire has good feet & is a great passer from out the back but he is far too slow for International football. I'd have taken Lascelles ahead of him. Cahill is slow too but it looks like Southgate is playing a 3 atb low block & as he showed yesterday that suits him well.

Shelvey can influence 2 phases of play so should've gotten the nod ahead of Delph. With Ash & Trippier in squad it kinda makes Delph's versatility upside redundant.

Seems Gareth knows the squads limitations & is focusing on building a side that is tough to beat. A smart play for the cup tournament format.

Pace on the bench a must.

Shame Winks isnt back from injury though. Lingard & RBL might be our weakest links.

It's just a bland looking squad. There's maybe 4-5 who you could have included but none of them are difference makers. It's a squad that wouldn't make top 4 in the PREM, imo.

Fact that they are likely to play 3 at the back is pretty dumb, imo.

Looking at the draw England still have a reasonable chance to make the quarters, but you can't see them doing better than that.

the nike jordans I bought are going for £270

I bought them for £140

not bad!

It's just a bland looking squad. There's maybe 4-5 who you could have included but none of them are difference makers. It's a squad that wouldn't make top 4 in the PREM, imo.

Fact that they are likely to play 3 at the back is pretty dumb, imo.

Looking at the draw England still have a reasonable chance to make the quarters, but you can't see them doing better than that.
We lack creators in 2nd phase of play.

Cant fault GS for tryna build a side thats hard to beat. With pace on bench we can go 4-4-2 in last 20mins of game if necessary.

Bout all you can expect from us, really.

Well Jose has already signed Matic, Zlatan and Sanchez.

He signed 2 young CBs in Lindelof and Bailly, neither of whom he seems to have much confidence in.

I have a bad feeling JM will ship out Shaw and Martial (at least) and replace them with 30 year olds.......most likely at a financial loss.
There's always an element of truth behind false narratives

Its what hooks the rubes in

might just keep them for my shuce collection tbh

sell them if i need the money lol

Liverpool want Ramsey

fuck off u fucking cunts

hope Real Madrid smash u 10-0

fuck you

and fuck Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back