• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
232894.jpg

www.instagram.com/p/Bneu_dCHVdn/?hl=en&taken-by=arianagrande

<2>

Everybody say I need rehab
Cause I’m speedin' with a blindfold on and won’t be long ‘til they watching me crash
And they don’t wanna see that
They don’t want me to OD and have to talk to my mother
Telling her they could have done more to help me
And she’ll be crying saying that she’ll do anything to have me back
All the nights I’m losing sleep, it was all a dream
There was a time that I believed that
But white lines be numbing them dark times
Them pills that I’m popping, I need to man up
It’s a problem, I need a wake up
Before one morning I don’t wake up
You make your mistakes, your mistakes never make ya

<2>

Fuck sake come into the Sports Bar wanting to boast about my latest European conquest and all I get it garbage American race baiting politics.

ROMANIAAAAAA VIVA LA ROMIANIAAAAAA

At least we'll always have Serena.

Everybody say I need rehab
Cause I’m speedin' with a blindfold on and won’t be long ‘til they watching me crash
And they don’t wanna see that
They don’t want me to OD and have to talk to my mother
Telling her they could have done more to help me
And she’ll be crying saying that she’ll do anything to have me back
All the nights I’m losing sleep, it was all a dream
There was a time that I believed that
But white lines be numbing them dark times
Them pills that I’m popping, I need to man up
It’s a problem, I need a wake up
Before one morning I don’t wake up
You make your mistakes, your mistakes never make ya

<2>

Opioid epidemic is a true scourge of our current society, but it is rarely talked about in comparison to a bunch of other exaggerated bullshit problems. Sad as hell.

Opioid epidemic is a true scourge of our current society, but it is rarely talked about in comparison to a bunch of other exaggerated bullshit problems. Sad as hell.

i had to learn about them last year

proper fucks you up in an OD

respiratory depression the big one

i had to learn about them last year

proper fucks you up in an OD

respiratory depression the big one

A lot of OD deaths are just people choking on their vomit too

And most people killed in fires are actually from smoke inhalation

Breathing is everything

20 minutes to go.........Women's football is where its at.....the men's game is DEAD...…...GGMU

A lot of OD deaths are just people choking on their vomit too

And most people killed in fires are actually from smoke inhalation

Breathing is everything

pretty surreal if you think about breathing and respiration in detail

waste co2 always going out, fresh o2 coming in keeping every cell in the body going.

like you can't willfully hold your breath for so long either. try it. your urge to breathe overrides your conscious corticol control!

@Sebbe who you vote for? ;)

Sweden goes to the polls with far-right group with neo-Nazi roots tipped to become largest party in election dominated by asylum seeker row

Voting stations opened across Sweden this morning in what could be one of the most nail-biting elections in Europe so far this year. Far right parties have made significant gains throughout Europe in recent years following the refugee crisis sparked by civil war in Syria and the continuing conflict in countries such as Afghanistan, and parts of Africa. Sweden itself had taken in around 163,000 asylum seekers 2015, which has polarised voters across the country. Sweden Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson (pictured sealing his vote left) has labelled the vote a choice between immigration and welfare. This is while the current Prime Minister Stefan Lofven (pictured voting today right) has said 'the election is a referendum about our welfare'. Pictured inset: Women in veils cast their votes.

pretty surreal if you think about breathing and respiration in detail

waste co2 always going out, fresh o2 coming in keeping every cell in the body going.

like you can't willfully hold your breath for so long either. try it. your urge to breathe overrides your conscious corticol control!

scan0036.jpg

@Sebbe who you vote for? ;)

Sweden goes to the polls with far-right group with neo-Nazi roots tipped to become largest party in election dominated by asylum seeker row

Voting stations opened across Sweden this morning in what could be one of the most nail-biting elections in Europe so far this year. Far right parties have made significant gains throughout Europe in recent years following the refugee crisis sparked by civil war in Syria and the continuing conflict in countries such as Afghanistan, and parts of Africa. Sweden itself had taken in around 163,000 asylum seekers 2015, which has polarised voters across the country. Sweden Democrat leader Jimmie Akesson (pictured sealing his vote left) has labelled the vote a choice between immigration and welfare. This is while the current Prime Minister Stefan Lofven (pictured voting today right) has said 'the election is a referendum about our welfare'. Pictured inset: Women in veils cast their votes.
I think you know where I stand when it comes to politics. We'll see how things turn out but the outcome will be interesting that's for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back