Premier League Thread 2018/19 v13: Love&Like Edition

Is Chules/Tules/Tulian your secret crush?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna see how it goes

i'm still talking to the girl in my year but it's taking forever for me to actually see if I have feelings for her lol. And I don't wanna force it if it ain't there.

did a ton of cardio yesterday

today is trying to do weights lol

wish me luck

protein LOOMS

my highbury arsenal shirt is like XXL on me right now lol

it's so baggy

Innit!

I ain't showing her around and shit on the first date
i'll give you a mayberry answer, in the prem thread...

..show her around dude, let her explore your ball sack.

take her for something a bit better than a happy meal, wear a short sleeved shirt to show off your guns, but don't tell her you've just moved up to those massive 8kgs dumbbells, have fun, and even if it turns to shit, which I don't think it will, you aren't travelling for an amount of time that could see someone in London be almost across the Atlantic.

she looks like a nice girl, enjoy your evening pal.

@frenz @Concrete

pic of he

CIgbo2M.jpg
Looks like a retarded Katie Holmes

@Chules

Not too sure how to tackle tinder dates / meets but here's advice from a guy that has been asked to solve the Brexit crisis.

Take it easy and get to know her. Don't dress OTT. Got to take the Europeans for a real drink imo. She'll love her desert wine they all do. Not a coffee. Too casual this and she won't loosen up as easily.

Charm the fuck out of her. Compliment her accent because she'll not like it, so basically make sure you tell her you love it. Do the same about her in real life compared to her pictures on tinder. 7 on tinder, 9 in person etc etc.

Tell her you tend to connect and date foreign girls, she'll like that. If they know they're winning they're happy. (

She will smoke, just accept it.

Let her know you despise Hungarian's and everything they stand for. She'll want you in bed after this.

Oh and ignore these virgins in this thread. The Welshman hasn't even touched a real breast in his life.

You got catfished by some fat polish housewife

Even if that was true, which it wasn't btw, at least I'd have got on it with a foreign milf while you're sat at home eating Doritos and watching Cardiff on MOTD.

Pissing myself at the last few posts

Prem Fred bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back