Premier League Thread 2018/19 v14: International Break is Finally Over Edition!

Will Arsenal finish above Man United this season in the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You been to any pho places back home? Best in the country from what i've heard.
I haven't, no. I tried a new Mexican place by my mums & that was experiment enough. Tortillas were worse than what you get at smart n final. There's no wonder Borghetti was depressed over there

My niece thinks she's a credible food critic after sampling the places i took her too over here.

She just DM'ed me a pic of a pulled pork dish at a *smokehouse* in Chester.

It was lathered in heinz baked beans FFS loooool

OK found one, german tv bless

lol at that touchdown hahahaha

@frenz i ate all my cakes LOL

Ate a pack of mccoys

my flat had a party last night and a ton of snacks and vodka is left on the table

might drink myself to liver cirrhosis

when I saw a whitebelt enter our bracket
<31>

When I watched him wrestlefuck and smash the bluebelt I went to war with and barely beat by a point
<30>

Mad props to that kid, he's the real winner on the day. Gonna be a monster when he catches up. I slipped on my pull and he passed to KoB immediately, but I don't push away like everyone else, I trap the plant leg, push up and go out the back. He just wasn't used to that, so when I swept, we ended up in 50/50 and I can tell he just doesn't have a lot of experience there. Like I said, give this kid a couple months and he will be taking gold left and right and tapping fools. Trains at Evan Dunham's. Taking Silver in an adult blue belt bracket as a white belt is cooler than my gold imo.

Already taking the W like a humble champ.

{<redford}

Champ Daspy is a champ the people can believe in imho

@frenz i ate all my cakes LOL

Ate a pack of mccoys

my flat had a party last night and a ton of snacks and vodka is left on the table

might drink myself to liver cirrhosis
Cakes? McCoy's? What happened to ''dat protein"?

I just stir fried 700g of chicken.....feel fat as fuck.
[<dunn]

I haven't, no. I tried a new Mexican place by my mums & that was experiment enough. Tortillas were worse than what you get at smart n final. There's no wonder Borghetti was depressed over there

My niece thinks she's a credible food critic after sampling the places i took her too over here.

She just DM'ed me a pic of a pulled pork dish at a *smokehouse* in Chester.

It was lathered in heinz baked beans FFS loooool
Hickory's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back